Posts by Prometheus

This is pre open beta... There will be shut downs a lot. You didn't really expect the server to be up 24/7 so you can play right? This is a test to fix all the bugs so the game can be at it's best... The fact you are complaining shows all you care about is playing, even if half the game and half the quests are broken. You should have at least expected this.

That's right.He told that Pre - Open Beta is only for testing, so you just play to test everything.He warned us all that there will be many restarts,shut downs (maintenance)..Actually the team is working hard to fix everything to move onto the Open Beta and let you play more than in Pre Open Beta,so let's just be patient.

Maybe one day it'll be called as "official" because private server sounds too bad for Dragon Ball Global./

Seems you don't have patcher config in your game folder and you have to download it.Otherwise it's damaged and you'll still have to download it from somewhere.I could send you one if that's the problem.
    Edit:Someone uploaded already,link below.

Hi all Dbog is an amzing game i played it at 2013 and i become obsessed with this game so if anyone needs help in beta im here for help see you in server :)

You're the most excited person in this forum i ever seen "-"

Yes i hope it'll have a bright and success future even these days many people often to play games that they can even get crazy of these games..Anyway Dragon Ball is really popular anime, so im sure that many players will join this full of adventures game.I'm waiting for it too.

I reached only level 26 with one character in Taiwan Dragon Ball Online and then it shut down.Im pretty new to whole Dragon Ball Online i guess.See you around in game, as everyone else.

Would be great to play it but unfortunately pre - open beta didn't start yet so servers are offline.Just wait until admins tell us what to do when servers are online, have a good day.
    Edit:Not sure how you created a character.