Posts by Pace

When I open up DBOG.exe the application starts but I am left at the login screen and it says that I've failed to connect to the Authentication Server. The server is up in North America isn't it?

I don't know how the owner of this thread feels...but in my opinion, can you guys who are making launchers make your own launcher thread? I think you posting your launchers here kinda' take away from the purpose of the the thread, which the owner labeled MY LAUNCHER.

Ok so I should be brainless and post only "oh" "ah" in this topic.How much work? This engine is free.

Please be mature and respect other opinions :)

Okay so, Number One, I think saying it looks 'horrible,' isn't really 'respecting his work. ^^ I believe that if you revise your thought we might be able to understand your opinion better.

Number Two, even if it is a free engine, it takes A LOT of work to make things like that, it's not like the code is placed right in front of you and it's a drag and drop click Dora adventure, its a complicated process. I've had the engine myself, you have to be very good with those types of things to create 'good' games like this.

Please be mature and respect others work ;)

It's look horrible. I dont like Real world + Anime world together. If this graphics is real i would like to see real characters (humans).
    DBO got much better graphic for Dragon Ball world.

I think that was kind'a rude, considering how much work he put into that game. I mean, it's not like you can create something like that, but that's your opinion. :P

If you mean what I think you mean then I think I know what you mean! :dlol:

A Fact Indeed!!
    DBOG Team! Plz consider increasing the Server capacity at your earliest possibility!. There are literally toooooo many of us waiting in the line, 500 is nowhere near the number. As of now there are more than 1,80,000 accounts, and even if half of them are active players,, there would be soo many people dissappointed in waiting. . We all have a great expectation for the game.

Kindly consider increasing the server capacity... That will make the Pre-Open Beta, a huge success...

Thanks.

I really think that the server size should be in increased also, but (Don't know if this is true) wouldn't that mean more lag and more RAM space would be needed to run the game? This probably isn't true.

Might be your anti virus? I know I have AVG and it detected a virus so I have to turn it off to get the launcher to work. There is no virus at all, so don't worry about that. Try turning whatever you have off and see if it'll work.

Thanks for the info.

Heyo to all you members out there, I'm really coming back from a few years ago, I never got to play DBO because it was offline and was just on the forums. Now my dreams are becoming reality and the game is re-opening! :dlol: I was pretty hyped when I learned that so I decided to create a whole new account and I'm ready to play....If my launcher stops screwing around a lets me play that is. :dsweat:

I'm having trouble with my Launcher, it starts up and the patch goes up to 85%, then windows gives me a notification telling me the launcher has stopped working. Can anyone explain to me how to fix this or why it is happening?