Posts by Nootch

Had you guys watched This Thread - Sever Announcements, you would have known its been up for 26 minutes.

Hello,
    the server is back online. There was some hardware failure. No data has been lost.
    While the server was offline I did some updates on the networking and some other modifcation which will grant some more server stability.

In the next days I will be fixing important bugs, create the cash shop and focus a bit on the dungeon system.

Daneos :dpeace:

Quote from From the Wiki

Neko Majins (猫魔人) are a species of magical cats that appear in Akira Toriyama's comedy manga Nekomajin, as well as in the spin-off manga Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission. Neko Majins are cute yet strong, and quietly play a big role somewhere in the world.[1] There are only twenty-eight Neko Majins in the Dragon World, making them an extremely rare creature. They are a simple race that enjoy martial arts, practicing magic, and pulling pranks.

I am all for adding in support roles, and other races to spice up the world. [This is clearly after the current game is in Open Beta, and the devs decide to go down this router :)]

My question to you SViper, is how would you explain the Neko Majins as being a playable race? If they are such a rare creature, and all of a sudden we have 37 of them all in west city .... ???

Not turning your idea down, just wondering if you have a really good idea of why we would be able to play as this type of character :)

The Friends List, Chat and Guild functions are tied together.

Dont worry, you have not lost your guild. Once servers are reset, and the friends list+chat is restored, your guild tag and guild functions will return at the same time.

Freaked me out the first time it happened as well.

showing respect towards others, and double posting are common rules for every forum. I personnally didnt know, but profanity is another one for this forums code of conduct.

I understand 60% of ppl dont read every topic on a forum, and im guilty of not reading trrms of service for just about everything.

I also understand common coutesy. Correct, you asked a question, and received an answer. The answer was not to your liking, ergo you then disrespected the members that assisted you, and the developers whom are working their asses off to get this game fixed FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT + FOR FREE.

I request a moderator to close this topic, as the question has been answered.

There will be a wipe when pre open beta ends.

Not saying this is a Bug but yeah, Please Increase all 20 Minute Buff Durations to 1Hour Please it sucks having to reapply buffs every 20 minutes which is ever so Short :(, and please increase our LP and EP regeneration Out of Combat( and yea ik about the Foods that increase it ) but would be nice if i Held X to Sit and we Regen LP and EP a little Quicker ! :)

Yeah, thats not a bug :)

Would recommend putting that under the "Suggestions" forum.

In order for ANYONE to know that we were going to be able to play this game, it was because of This Post. Pre-Open Beta Announcement. The lead developer, the one making is possible for YOU to play the game currently, CLEARLY STATED 3 weeks prior to it being available, this information:

I would also like to add that you are violating the Code of Conduct of the forums

• Avoid frivolous and duplicate postings.
    • Be respectful. Be pleasant to forum members, staff members, and moderators.

Constantly posting after yourself is rude and obnoxious. There is an "Edit" button on the bottom right of your own post. Please edit your posts instead of replying consecutively.
    You are not being respectful, and are trolling the community. As you can see, the community has a voice, and we have disliked just about every comment you have made in this thread.

If it truly bothers you that much, that your progress will be erased; please come back when the server is in full Open Beta.

Thank you.

Also, Donate to help out the Developers!

They are doing an amazing job, and need our support to keep the servers running. :rolleyes:

It is not required to donate, but if you want to, awesome.

Thank you for reporting.

Next time you post a bug, can you please explain in a little more detail what the issue was. At first, I thought you were reporting the 2 players for using profanity. It wasnt till the 3rd picture I realized the players are using the bugs to somehow be INSIDE the ring.

Adding this to The Bug List..

2bc507b2d9892011b12b573f63ad92b5.jpg
    713d498f87c83ed7d55ed42bbb5094e1.jpg
    Says there's three quests on the map, when I look around there is none in sight. Unless I'm missing something, this map is bugged.

Thank you for reporting.

Next time you post a bug, can you please explain in a little more detail what the issue was. At first, I thought you were reporting the 2 players for using profanity. It wasnt till the 3rd picture I realized the players are using the bugs to somehow be INSIDE the ring.

Adding this to The Bug List..

wow fairytale guild is the bigges bug users i have evidence while your fail attempt to fame me the only reason my lp is like that because you and your guild spam killed me with bugs and your guild leader also stole my IGN which i also sent to Daneo now please leave me alone with this false accusations bye
    2ugp00g.png

Hi Danoes I encountered a Guild System Bug, The issue is the guild has more then 30 members. Everytime i add new members to the guild the number increases untill i relog to find out that it changes by to 30, but the people that were added priors are still members and are able to talk in guild chat but not visible in guild list. Currently it got to the point were i aint visible anymore.

Heres a screenshot of before and after relog.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/718/
    i hope this was a clear description of the bug. ps. sorry if this has been reported already.

c47a4425d0fb9f86140f0080c872afd0.jpg

We killed around 6 or 7 of them and didn't progress, and it doesn't drop anything. Also they run away from you instead of attacking.