Pre-Open Beta Announcement

• Greetings! My fellow Martial Artist, I got great news to share with you all.

We are preparing to start a Pre-Open Beta test beginning in 1-2 weeks.
    During this time we will launch a new website allowing everyone to register and play DBOG! Already registered accounts dont have to be registered again.
    Pre-Open Beta test will allow us to have many players playing the game, bug testing for anything that is broken helping us farther completing the game.

The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System.
    Once we complete the game with all its function we shall move onto Open beta.

All Progress from Pre-Open Beta Test shall be deleted and everyone will start anew on Open beta which will have no wipes.

Discuss or ask questions about the pre open beta here
    Pre-Open Beta Discussion

Your DBOG Team :dpeace:

• Hello,
    Im excited to announce that we will launch the pre open beta at 25.06.2016 around 12-18 o'clock gmt +1.

In the pre open beta nothing is going to be final. We will be testing out lots of things to prepare for the official open beta.
    At the beginning we might have some maintenances few times a day but this is all required to make fixes and updates.

Game will be playable with the DBOGLauncher.exe. If you are having problems you can download the latest client from our website.

Your DBOG Team peace.gif

• Alright guys, I've done a bunch of coding at the packet processing system to make it much more thread-safe.
    In a couple of minutes I will update the game server then I have to do some analysing etc.

Dont worry, the server will be running very fine soon and then I will work as fast as possible to fix bugs and on the dungeon system with all other missing features.

:dpeace:

• The server is going to be offline for a maintenance.
    During the maintenance we will
    - remove the dogis from some people which were received from saito.
    - fix the bug which causes the server to get stuckt.

server is going to be online for some logging. Trying to find the bug. Anyway I can say its not because of shenron.
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!