Posts by Nootch

It's a quest from this guy over here (click to zoom), you can find him on "Red Pant Training Field". So basically he tolds you to defeat 'Travolta Captain' which (I assume) should appear in front of the NPC but he doesn't making it impossible to complete the quest.
    WBGqCW8.jpg

this Quest is Bugd when pic it dont Complete ||

4HMTVEz.png

Hi
    I have the same problem that but humans quest:
    practice hard tree ...

I Can not finish him

13516228_153588441726846_8627187093031775046_n.jpg?oh=96973254b4f081cbd24268d51b86f045&oe=57F6835E

f678acf61298143ad00d951bbebccfce.jpg

I'm in the Korrin Part of the map but for my friend it says I'm in Yahhoy West. Also these people are all 21-30, I don't see why they'd be in Yahhoy West either.

The Korin tower quest that requires you to interact with the Rotted Tree Roots, Wilted Tree Roots, and withered Tree roots appears to be unable to be completed. You can not interact with the roots required to complete the quest. Quest level 22.

Can you add this as well please Gojonoku

The original announcement for the launch of teh Pre-Open Beta. Daneos stated that the main focus will be to complete the TLQ/TMQ/Dungeons.

So it will be a few weeks before everything is set up, possibly a few months. :)

Its a neat idea but i doubt it would get done as natural flight ( as w/o potions in the equation) only lats for about a minute and some seconds so it probably wouldnt even be worth working on unless they make flight unlimited somehow

This is correct of the original DBO. Prior to the Pre-Open Beta that we are in right now, Founders were able to play around on teh dev servers. At that time, a YouTuber by the name of DBOKakarot would live stream. He displayed that Daneos removed the time limit for flying. If using the Dash, or super flight, that did use up AP. Just hovering in teh air, or moving slowly did not.

So for Aerial Combat, the time restriction has already been solved :).

I cannot say for sure, but I think that when the actual flying quests are Enabled, there will not be the AP Penalty for slow flight :).

Please read the FAQ's on the main page > Server Section.

Yes, you can delete a character.

During account creation, you were required to set up a Deletion Password. If you do not remember what that was, please post in the "Account" section of the forums. There are already several similar topics to this.

On top of that, if you do not receive a quick response to your question, please do not post the exact same thing again.

The water bridge quest isn't counting my interactions with the target NPCs which in turn wont let me complete the quest.
    And the time rift quest cant be completed do to you being unable to enter the time rifts.

on a side note we do need more English translations im sure you working on it though but i thought id say something any way.

Thank you for posting, but these issues have been reported several times.

• Character Stuck
    • Unable to use Skills
    • Unable to use any ability/item from hotbar.

I was in combat, assisting another player. The other player was already fighting a sand lizard. When the mob died, I was unable to move, cast any abilities. I accidentally stumbled upon a fix. I sat down. Then stood up. After that, was able to move normally.

Video of the issue found here at YouTube.

• Mob does not attack when fighting at range

Video of the issue can be found on my YouTube Channel