Posts by sorahicks231

You.... You do realize that this isn't even the full game right? We're still in PRE-OPEN BETA. I put it caps just in case you can't read right. So that means there are still a ton of bugs that needs to be fixed to make the server more stable. Or would you perfer to play on a broken server where its unplayable to death? These "irrevlent" bugs you mention, you do realize they not only help Danoes discover the bugs, but he can also improve and fix the problem so nobody else can screw up the server. If he decides to stop working on fixing the bugs, and add every content that was back at DBO live, then it would most likely get the server destoryed. I would perfer play on a "fuctional" server than "unplayable" server so I'd say Danoes should keep fixing the bugs until he feels ready to add more content into the game. Everything else you mention seems like you don't know what your talking about. If you don't like how Danoes, or DBO Global as a whole, is handeling things then I suggest you wait until Open-Beta comes. Or if you really have a strong issue with them, then nobody is stopping you from leaving *shrug*.

I just bought a level 1 scouter that offers the dragon ball effect, however it does not work. It seems to be only working on my candy scouter that I got on my main character.

By taking a short look at the screenshots, the 4 targets is a SP Grade 1 out of 5. The build you see that saids 15 is ment SP Grade 5. So you need to be at least level 58 to get to SP grade 5 on that ability. Level 40 is when you can get the 1st level SP grade which is ment for 4 targets. Each grade level you raise the abliity will increase targets over time.

As it has said soo many times in the past, there is still no ETA of when open beta will arrive. The game content I'd like to say is 85% done overall. Just needs a few more events enable (ex: Scrample Event, world tournament event), bugs to be fix, and more translations needs to be translated. You can do time leap quest, adult/sub class, time machine quest, UDs now.

Edit: Also you can hunt for dragon balls on Saturday so you can get super sayian and stuff.

HTB is bugged. It is not workable atm since its pre-open beta. Aka not 100% fuctional yet. Since you already got the sub class stuff done, its time for you to finish the flight quest stuff.

First of all, have you complete the advance class quest? To get yourself a staff? If not then you must finish it as part of becoming the adult. If you already have, then you must complete 2 or 3 other flight quests before going to the level 30 quest. One was around level 15, 2nd one is around level 26 (korin tower), and 3rd one is the namekian in korin village.

To be fair here, We haven't seen what revelations has to fully offer yet. Sure, it may seem inactive and Daneos was able to buried it alive with his pre-open beta. However I don't think its entirely fair to judge a game that hasn't actually been fixed just yet. You can agree or disagree with my statement all you want, but you can't always judge the book by its cover. I am not saying that global sucks, or revelations sucks due to lack of updates. Its just too early to make judgement when the game itself isnt 100% fuctional from both sides. In all Honestly, I am glad that we are getting the game back reguardless on whos in charge or whos taking the lead.

Wow, you've completely forgotten that this was a thought that i had. Not a thing that should be in the game.

Uhhh what? I mean I get the "idea" part, but isn't what you just said suggests to change super saiyan to a lower level in the game?

why dont i get back my dragon balls when time run out X(:dhuffy::dhuffy::dhuffy::dhuffy::dhuffy::dhuffy:

Danoes made a feature where if you time waste on the dragon, you will lose all of your dragon balls so you would have to re-gind again. I did hear he ajusted this again to where you lose 1 dragon ball now instead of all 7. His reasoning is simple, if you gonna wish for something, don't waste the time it gives you. Figure out what you gonna wish for before you summon the dragon.

1. We're in pre-open Beta Server, the game isn't fully working yet. 2. Danoes is testing the event to see how much stress it puts on the server by having it put in one day. 3. If and when the server gets more fixes and stable, then Danoes can properly have the dragon ball hunt event more often. Until then we're gonna have to wait until Danoes blvs the server is ready to have dragon ball event more often.