Posts by MatthewRT2

oh now we start to talk about true fun of dbo...dude u don't know even who i am...u know scramble?i was 2nd foreigner to win it...so pls dont say things u dont know,and if upgrade is gonna stay this way PERSONALLY i will wait for another server,i was accept that from official server cuz was the only 1 opened,but trust me if a high rate server or with different upgrade server was opened at that time i will leave official server in 1 second.i don't know why u guys are so masochist but i m not,and i come back talking on this cuz i see open beta,but since things doesnt changhed i m not even bothered download the client again ;P
    and tbh a lot of friend of mine quitting game after broking gear or realizing how frustrating is upgrade in this game,learn from aura kingdom

dude if you don't want to take any risk then keep all of your gear +6

Right~ I wanted a human because of SM. Super Saiyan is semi-good and needs some rework but super saiyan or kaioken works either way. Just depends on what you prefer ~ SM is my preference because of the sword. Hack and slash is fun xD Fighters, just something about using Final Flash or Big Bang Attack in someones face is just thrilling e_e

But, final flash and big bang do crap damage doe XD, i always felt like it was a waste to even get the skills.

just remove downgrade and make the game happyer and less cashy for all

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE, is going to force you to pay to get better gear. The devs have been nice enough to not make it where you lose that item you spent 5 hours farming to get because of an upgrade failure.Based on the way it has been set you can get to +6 with almost no chance of failure, the higher you go the greater the magrin of failure occurs, If the item fails to upgrade you get -2 and if it breaks instead of losing it completely (like in old DBO) it now makes it a +0

Spiritualist Majin were a well rounded classes in term of tanking, Dps, and supporting.

I feel like most people will play humans but pve V.s pvp humans are in the middle. Majins excel l at pve and your average namekian is able to beat a human 5-8 lvls above him. Humans were always in an awkward place in the original DBO because if they buffed them then that's automatically "favoritism" because ssj, If im correct the strongest PvP class was SN due to the great scaling on the energy attacks and the ability to steal life.

Indeed (x I'll be stopping at 40 until DB hunts, master-class and adult quest is working so I can enjoy leveling up more and save as much points as possible for becoming a Swordsman but that's just me. I know quite a few people that will grind straight to 70 lmao

Well I'm just looking forward to becoming a super saiyan

Ok here is what I need to know, is it the first 500 to log in can get in the server? Or those who have a founder automatically in and everyone else can join. Or will the max capacity be 500 but if someone else logs off can another person replace them? Well that's all I need to know for now, never participated in a beta before.

first 500, from what i understand a founder wont kick you off and replace you

This is a fine example of why liking your own post should be removed as a feature.
    Anyways, I've decided I'm going to be a Swordsman Human for Pre Open Beta and Open Beta / Official Game Release. It would be nice if someone pointed me in the direction for a good build, thanks. :)

Focus mostly on physical damage and don't get to many (if any) energy based attacks. if you skip tunnel slash at lvl 2 (or refund it later) and grind you can avoid all energy attacks maxing physical dmg. the only energy attack i recommend getting is focused gravity break (it has the best scaling and damage).

i hope this will be changhed,because that upgrade system is for f2p crappy games,other games nowdays doesnt make u lose the item,is just ridicoules and frustrating.if he will keep it this way i bet that 2-3 mounths and will be a desert like kr release,the difference here is most likely other server will open and ppl will migrate to other server where upgrade is better.i was play original dbo and i see a lot of ppl quit cuz of upgrade system

It doesn't make you lose the item when the item "breaks" it just resets it to 0. Plz read all the comments

one of you has it at 11:55 pm other has it at 12:55 am(0:55 am).simple.

nah, I've done a converter just to see if my math was correct and it should open for me Saturday morning between 7am-1p.m and if we are an hour apart I don't see how his is Friday. right now I have 11:08 A.M Thursday