Posts by IfritLeonheart

Actually, there /are/ two quests. One as a prelude to the Papa Sergeant Dragonball Quest, and the Dragonball Quest in which you need to kill Papa Sergeant. What you need to do for the prelude quest is head over towards the location that Papa Sergeant spawns. (Simply follow the arrow system on your quest log.) Once you get there let your character talk, then head back to the little girl, talk to her and select the last option. That should complete the quest and allow you to complete it.

as of right now penetrate gives dexterity, and dexterity isn't what it used to be. normally it would give phys attk/phys crit rate/dodge rate. Right now it does only dodge rate.

You think it'll get fixed in one of the following updates? Or do you think Daneos will keep it this way?

if its not gonna be maxed he should leave it at 1/5, max glaring and put the rest in penetrate

Since this will be my first masterclass I take, ever on DBO. Mind telling me why to max penetrate exactly? And not keep the extra damage and flash? Like I said, it's my first time so I had some help with this build. I won't take all the credit for it.

Going to state this now, so sorry if it's already in the cash shop, but here it goes!

I'd like for Future Trunks' outfit to be implemented /without/ the jacket. Just him in his black tanktop, watch and the rest of his outfit. I always loved that outfit for Future Trunks, as it was one of my favorite outfits for him in his own movie after he managed to best and kill the androids. So please, implement that outfit for me in whatever way possible. If it's already ingame, please tell me which page.

Yeah, i've noticed some of descriptions are wrong. Netpy Dogi says its Goku dogi from Kai (these dogi got Turtle symbol) maybe its repaired already.

Yeah, some of these items need a recolor or a change. Because honestly, part of me now regrets buying this Dogi, since the preview ingame doesn't seem to work for me either. Now I wished I actually had bought Krillin's outfit from the Budokai, or perhaps just Future Trunk's outfit instead. Oh well, now just to wait for it to be refunded after the Open Beta starts.

qW7ZQ4N.png
    This is Goku´s outfit that he wore during the picnic, atleast that´s what the ingame text says. Just gonna say this now, Daneos, you might want to fix it. Because ^ this, looks not like this:

dbz172-09.jpg

Could always try Typocalypse. We're a friendly, English speaking guild with our own Skype group and discord group, for those interested in actually talking with your fellow guild mates. If this interests you, go ahead and send me a private message with your Skype, and I'll add you to the Skype chat so you can speak to the other mates first, see if the guilds and its people interest you first, before deciding whether or not you want to join. :)

This game has way more English than the old English patch did... Did you get a look at all the merchants? Completely English. The quests, not so much, but you can pretty much tell what you have to do. Anyways, I'd say the English is pretty good considering how bad it was 3 years ago.

Oh well, I never played three years ago, sadly. Only really started playing today. Here's hoping they'll also translate the quests and all that good stuff in the near future, then.

You're joking right?

Sadly not, my friend. Game's still in either Korean or Taiwanese, depending on what language it is. For all I know, it certainly isn't the good ol' English that we all know and love. But hey, it's not six pm GMT+1 yet. Maybe they'll be fixing it now. Who knows!

I can already tell that a server limit of only 500 people won't be enough at all to keep all these people pleased, especially not if it's a constant fight to get onto the server. Welp, this'll be fun. Let the constant fioghting begin!

Nothing seems to work. I added DBOG.exe to my firewall first, then I even completely turned off my firewall and I still get the same error message. And when I try to open up the DBOG.exe I get the following error message: "[Folder you got it saved in]/DBOG.exe is not a valid win32 app." Daneos, do you think you can wise me up a bit to fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, fixed it. Now to just find out how to put it as a good app in my antivirus.

I am not having that issue, try reinstalling it and see if it still does the same thing.

Already reinstalled it once, using the download torrent that the website gave me. Do you think you could perhaps put your folder into a dropbox, or put it into a winrar file and upload it to megaupload for me? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Hey, a quick question for everyone here. Is anyone else having the issue of it saying that the DBOG.exe does not exist in the folder that you unpacked the game in? And that if you double click the DBOG.exe that it says the following: "[Folder you got it saved in]/DBOG.exe is not a valid win32 app. If this is a bug because I got a 64bit PC, please let me know. And anyone that has actually managed to let it work who has a 64bit PC, please send me or link me the DBOG.exe.

I don't really know if it's due to the fact that the server may or may not be up yet, I don't exactly know all that much, just want to make sure that everything is working fine for when the server is playable.