IfritLeonheart

• Member since Jun 21st 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • I installed the game again but when the launcher told me it needed to update I closed out the launcher from task manager THEN I disabled my virus scanner and firewall through mcaffee cause mcaffe controls the windows firewall for some reason and then I opened the launcher and made it to log in where it told me that the server was locked I'm going to assume that means the files are all in the right spot now and the server is just locked I don't know if you use mcaffe or what not if your virus software controls your firewall like mine but disabling both there firewalls before you run the lluuncher for the first time might help I didn't use the mediafire config file either hope this at least helps :(

• I don't use McAfee, I use ESET. However, if I were you, and it still works fine then yes, it should be fine. The servers are as far as my information goes still locked for now. If you can open the game, and log in and get the error message that the server is still locked, then yes, you should be fine. I don't really know all that much about it either, so, here's hoping that when the servers go online that it'll work.

• Where you able to finally create and log in the game?, currently the channels are all full for me lol

• I installed the game again but when the launcher told me it needed to update I closed out the launcher from task manager THEN I disabled my virus scanner and firewall through mcaffee cause mcaffe controls the windows firewall for some reason and then I opened the launcher and made it to log in where it told me that the server was locked I'm going to assume that means the files are all in the right spot now and the server is just locked I don't know if you use mcaffe or what not if your virus software controls your firewall like mine but disabling both there firewalls before you run the lluuncher for the first time might help I didn't use the mediafire config file either hope this at least helps :(

• I don't use McAfee, I use ESET. However, if I were you, and it still works fine then yes, it should be fine. The servers are as far as my information goes still locked for now. If you can open the game, and log in and get the error message that the server is still locked, then yes, you should be fine. I don't really know all that much about it either, so, here's hoping that when the servers go online that it'll work.

• Where you able to finally create and log in the game?, currently the channels are all full for me lol