Posts by SonKaoq

hello.Welcome to forum.Um..Well,I had a great time with my friends when I was in DBO,HK server.I used to play UM,DW and turtle.It's a pretty great game!It taught me how to pull together with my buddies.About me:I'm friendly,kind and helpful :rolleyes: .I love to help other people.What about you? ^^

Thanks for your message my friend , My name's Reda and welcome to the forum too :P
    DBO was my favourite game , i had so many so many memories i played in the TW and the HK but mostly on TW since the English community was there , i played pretty much all the classes ( yeah i like to try different things ) but only 2 of them were lvl 70 the others something around 50-70 but anyway what i loved the most was the musics , i actually have the Dragon Ball Online OST right now , and i'm listenening to the one of the second map makes me relax so much haha.

Anyway i think i've talked too much haha , about me i'm very friendly , and LOVE to help other people so whenever the game is in it's stable state why not help each other lvling up ?!

Anyway , i'm so excited about the project Dragon Ball Online Global : THE SERVER REVIVAL !
    Hope to see you ingame my friend.

The amount of testers doesn't really matter. Reporting bugs that pop on your screen is one thing, bug testing is another. I just hope the people that will test will do a proper job.

I'm on holidays so i can do the job , i'd send Daneos pictures of bugs , or anything that might help getting a stable game as soon as possible .

its really awesome have a alpha, that means a good work.
    just wait the public release :D

Everybody's waiting my friend haha , we don't have a choice but to sit here and wait for this amazing event to come :P :thumbsup:

The adventure bit could go on for days, maybe another time. But glad to have you around!

Haha yeah in a way it's hard to tell lol , but anyway thanks it's good to have you here too ;)

Launcher design is not really important now.. First thing should be getting the server up and make it run stable and bug free! Launcher can always be changed..

That's what i said , something normal or simple is good for the start of the server , then we can participate in the launcher creation :P

Right in the last 5, 6 month before close prices went up quite a bit, but were still alot better then TW! Nope bought CD 19 for 25kk! Maybe was lucky but true! You right about the low scammers and buggers! I really liked the HK players too! Always nice and helpfull if you know how to talk to them.. It's all about manners..

Where did you come up 25kk ? :3

Hey everyone what's up my name's Reda , from Morocco , I used to play , like most of us , in the TW server , had multiple characters ( 2 Level 70 ) and i think 5 other just to test the other races and classes :P
    Tell me about your "Adventure" in DBO , How was it ? Which Characters did you have ?
    Thanks for hearing me out ;)

Thank you for creating an arabic forum so fast !
    I volunteer to be the Arabic section administrator , i'm always active in the forum and i visit it more than 10 times a day lol ( Yeah i know i'm excitd for the game ).
    Thanks again my friends and as always amazing job ! :thumbsup: