Posts by DeadFool

damn just rock with the build u think it's better don't listen to the dumbass here (all of u)

Everyone have their on way of building just rock with what give u a comfortable control over ur acc

althu I don't appreciate the dumbass here ( all of u ) I agree with what u said

omfg youre retarded?

Energy knockdowns smh.

If youre veteran it doesnt mean youre a freaking god here. And its not tw its dbog and difference is huge now stop saying bs.

Back dmg is completely removed swordsman does 4k-5k crit lmao !!!

u are the retard one bro first for calling me retard when i didnt call u shit 2nd for assuming i dont know about energy attacks kd if ur not serious about pvp and u wanna do pve they are useless last i checked u cant kd a tmq or cc boss with it :P finally the most useless thing u said all day back dmg doesnt work yea i know what doest glaring slash got to do with back dmg smart ? ha it makes the attack and defense proprieties 26% weaker when maxed u will get the extra dmg whether u back hit or not retard and the bouns when ur stacking props is big enough for the blind to see but i guess u dont know cuz u probably dont have IT IN UR BUILD i wond debate further than this cuz i dont pick fights over a stupid game with some simple minded kids best thing to do is take ideas and improve them not copy paste someone build anyway

only trash swordsmans dont use energy attacks for kd thats a fact. And i have glaring slash lmao and its just for humans

he said not pvp serious he isnt doing ranked probably also i didnt say all energy attacks are uselss at this cap i meant sm skill tree energy attacks

Why would u need glaring when back dmg is removed?

2nd i have fought many sks and its impossible to kill them unless youre ranked fan. Glarin was always a pve shit for ccbd not pvp. Lol energy not worth at the moment is most dumbest shit i have ever heard.

Swordsman is not fighter smh. After 2 stuns ur slashes cd will be too long to kd another time

Lets talk about point one glaring slash got nothing to do with back dmg glaring slash makes whatever ur fighting at this cap 26% weaker both dmg dealt and taken and u say its not for pvp or pve just ccbd ? lol it works on all and yes it works on sks too ask any pro sm if they use glaring slash or not 2nd if u saw my build u would know why i added 3/5 concentration and 5/5 major speed up with those two active at the same time u already nearing the cd cap with shitty cd gear u would spam all skills since they have the lowest cd and cant go lower

3rd why energy isnt worth it now u say its the dumbest shit u heard dont make me laugh im a veteran player since 2011 the only way u would deal good dmg to kill things with sm u need op energy gear since we are capped to 60 burning attack (which is already so weak ) is weaker than its max and at it max it sucks bro im using an energy build with 29% sword and crit rate glove + majin buffs + props + karma buffs see how many buffs i have :v and max i get with burning attack is 8k u wanna give an energy build to a new player and tell him to go lvl ? gg

like seriously no glaring slash in both builds lmao also why tf would u need kd for a pve build ?? Ido agree with killua on the energy builds not being worth it atm thu

Edit*He did mention pve or pvp my bad if thats the case then kd would come handy but u still need glaring slash in both

I haven't played the game in what feels like years, and have never been too great at making builds in the first place. But using some other builds and a guide on the forums, I've created my own swordsman hybrid build. It's meant to be more of a jack of all trades build. Not serious about PvP or PvE, but still viable for either, whatever I feel like doing at the time. What do you all think?

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040100111351122551340000

its good but ur skills will have crazy cooldown time and also having energy attacks doesnt really do u well in pve u would be better off using a physical dmg and its more easy to gear than energy builds if u are going with a hybrid build and energy attacks are a must go ahead then if u want to be hitting like a truck and spamming skills like crazy get this build its not pvp its pve and u got 1 sp left for whatever fancy skill u wanna add or lvl

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0040300101310522501341000

Really stop updating game without announcing it pls, swordsman back dmg is completely removed, crit dmg nerfed like never before, focus, success, resist, dex literally everything is changed. what the hell is going? no updates for like 3weeks and you think no1 is going to see the changes u applying without announcing it?

so i was gonna bring this up here today ive been noticing alot of changes recently in the game and i played long enough to know when somthing changed the back dmg isnt working at all the super transformations ep drain got higher or maybe how ep regens in general the crazy props that keep changing back and forth like crazy specially in pve sometimes i hit a crit with 8k sometimes goes up to 11k with sm sometimes normal hit with 8k lol glaring slash and attributes need to get fixed getting a wild attribute and going farming funny mobs when u stack props and have alot of dmg against funny att still work 40% of the time or something in that range the game is definitely changing without any notice alot of players are trying to waste any kind of hope of a new client coming up but i will still have hope for u guys and will be as patient as possible

the freezes are happening only to users using windows 10 i have a high end pc and a laptop the pc got win 10 the laptop win 7 so the game runs buttery smooth on the win 7 on the laptop but it seems that the freezes are only happening on windows 10 i installed windows 7 on the pc the freezes are gone so conclusion is this game wasnt made for win 10 ofc not everyone can reinstall a win 7 just to play this game but they are already aware of the issue lets hope they fix it next client update .

p.s i tried the game on another win 10 on my brother's pc still freezing so win 10 is the main reason for the freezes.

i myself got 7 boxes 5 santa hats 8 dogi balls u need to just to know where to look i went to look in places which normally u wont even look their and that was mountains and such

well guess what it doesnt work or better say sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt i tried it today more than 10 times without atts and with attt no dmg increase no incoming dmg decrease sometime i think it works 90% of the other time it doesnt this is killing me cuz this is one of the best skills sm got and its broken ?? i tried it against some of my friends different lvls and against mobs all the same which is doesnt work 90% of the time

its p2w for noobs really if u advance far enough in the game u will know that u can get like 70% of cash items in game for free :P or heck just buy the cash items with the zeni u farmed from other players dont cry like a bit#h about say its gonna ruin the game for me being able to play this game is more than enough and if that means the cash shop remains then hell thats a small price to pay to play this game :P

right now u just get to show off that ur a super saiyan cuz its not fixed yet no stats increase :v and same as kioken so hopefully daneos fixes them soon afte the tmqs they used to be ok for me in old tw dbo kioken for ct hits and ss for hitrate attack speed and dodge i really have no problems if daneos makes them like that again