Posts by ninjaworrior123

Carasilla :) You could Write this Post Under the bug list_part2
    But im Sure daneos is workign around the clock to fix these ^.^ im not here to pick on you for creating another thread which has been created before Not every1 has the time to Search for a thread before creating it, if they just wanna help right :D

Friend List bugged, Sometimes People You've added Dotn show up in the list and they were There before, and sometimes to try to whisper some and it says there offline when there not ^.^ and if u add a Player when there offline and there online it doesnt show them online or they dont show up in the list.

Friend List bugged, Sometimes People You've added Dotn show up in the list and they were There before, and sometimes to try to whisper some and it says there offline when there not ^.^ and if u add a Player when there offline and there online it doesnt show them online or they dont show up in the list.

The moment you see anyone doing anything press your printscreen button. It automatically saves your DBO screen to the screenshots folder to where you installed it. That way you can mash the button and have a few to choose from :)

thanks bud but ik that, The thing is Most of them that do this they log off RIGHT after so you dont get to see them you only see that giant Kame Blast Coming your way then its all done

When did I act strong? Also your what you just said makes no sense because I am sure you abused a bug aswell whether it being the reflect bug or the animation skill cancel bug because a lot of people abused those bugs.

" your sure I did it" but you have NO evidence Only Assumptions, and this isnt about me dont be so hasty to Judge me dude , you dont know what we've been Through xd, In this Post i provide Evidence of Players Destroying the FUTURE of Dbo For the People bro, I can see your not one for the People your the type to criticism and bring down people who try to DO good xd SO ill stop you there, and Take your Hate Some Where else, okay we dont need any of that in this post if you want to Do some good xd then go FInd some buggers and Help us Squash them!

there are a few thread with this bug it is a bug from the original game server and they cant fix it there so how shout they fix it here

the same way how they fixed bugs such as when Flying and u land on top of a building or Platform your character would Sink Into it, and they fixed that, and They did say there bringing Back the Original DBO Bigger and Better so a bug like that wouldnt remain for long, it Cheats the Games System, and How are you So sure they Couldntt fix it back then ? xd Did the old developers tell you that ? Didnt Think so,..

So why don't you report this "bug" when Kaio,Nitadame and even your own guild does this? Never mind i forgot you guys are allied.
    You do know that Daneos won't waste his time banning anybody in a pre open beta when he has to work on other things.

Maybe because I wasnt there when they did it ? and as Far as this bug Goes mate, The only people ive seen do it Log out after or Dash away Quickly So tell me how do i get Evidence quickly enough to back up my Report ? so before you say Im for my People let me stop you right there
    IM for the THE PEOPLE, Not only mine, This Bugger Was Smart Enough to Stay there to Be Caught So i Busted him, as as for Saying Daneos wont waste his Time Banning any body in Pre Beta, Your wrong, Just like a Wrong is a Wrong I Reported this player Im sorry if this Offended you or if this player is you, of Your People , But a Wrong is a Wrong, So Please Don't Come here acting Strong

As you can See Few of us Trying to RId this Earth of Goody Two Shoe Bug abusers who Endanger the Life of Us Saiyans ,Namekians , Majins :/ Save The People!
    ( Before you write Search the forums the bug is alrd reported, let me stop you there, Im here to help So bite me. )

Jahemi From FairyTail

zog7wg.jpg

n6tetz.jpg

4s1k7q.jpg

Qing Qing From betterman And Another Bites the Dust!

w96txl.jpg

1z6h1c1.jpg

Warning. Harm was Caused in the Making of this... Documentary ... and may be harmful to those who Subject to Violence or Explosiveness.

Wait what the fuck, i'm leveling an Dark Warrior, and they are basically based on high HP and high Defense, so what i'm going to do now? The defense stats from the armor is not working? or also the stats from buffs? If not even the buffs are working i'm dead

Its a Buuug, Life For usss xD Stack Con <3 Loads of Constitution , Racks of Constitution its another Form of Defence. :)

i got the aura thanks, I just want to know if its safe to use the SSB eyes mod Since its inside the folder that Says test, ( and also if i Changed my Hair with a mod and I wanted to Remove that mod and Revert back to Original hair without moving every mod is that possible ? ( there were 2 SSJ Files but i ended up changing both because i didnt know which wa sthe right one for the aura :c

Ive maybe Died by this bug 3-5 times already xd, Most times was Turtles and when i check the chat log it says ( 20000 Damage from Giant Kamehameha From Get ) theres no player In the game named get... some Fighters to do it :c once this guy killed me in like 2 seconds and I didnt even see his character all ik is i was Getting hit, DIed and no1 was there This blows xd