Posts by Evil

Ah, yes. If you looked around the forums a little bit more, you, like me, would have noticed that a large amount of players have complained about this bug. It's also widely discussed on the 'Official Bug List' thread (found here). Users claim to have found fixes for this, eg. clearing all other quests before attempting the quest or clearing your inventory before starting the quest. Whether there is any truth behind these 'fixes', I have no idea. Sorry you were so uninformed and I wish you the best of luck.

That worked comfirmed for me at least, gotta log out after deleting all quest and item in quest invent.

- When we die, monsters still attack Our "dead body" its hard sometimes to revive + fast use LP potion

- Stats from Dogi (used ball) doesn't work.

You should post it on the bug sticky thread.

the fights in db super aren't what they were in db, it was much better and more entertaining. This one has just better animations and that's it, no climax, no realy good battles anymore and not long enough. and what happened to the dammage done to the earth? it's like they are back to the beginning of dbz with their power level. + truns was fighting zamazu for more then 3 minutes, and it was like goku and black had a chat while it was happening, he wasn't hurt/ they weren't fighting at all.

Now this will and always will be on of DB most intence and badass moments.

I disagree with "no really good battles" and i see what you mean by not long enough but mind you were not the only people watching this there are new peoples and i think that they just making the pace faster to keep those people interested.

beta_zpsakiscwiu.png

Its essentially the same thing your testing to look for bugs either way not playing for gains and entertainment which a lot of people do and then complain cause they perhaps dont know the meaning of pre open beta. ("Daneos": the game will now be in pre open-beta for "TESTING PURPOSES".)

Coupon is disabled due to it being p2w heavy and due to expiration system for item not ingame yet.

- In official when You attack mob by skill, and mob was long range from You, Your character automatically run a bit to mob than use that skill. Here U got error and need to be close. Maybe its not bug, maybe Daneos did it, i don't know.

Fixed and knockdown should be fixed now.

dunno.. I cant think of any smart ways a LSS race could be put in, tooooooo tired. would love to have it though lol

Well the thing is Legendary SSJ isnt even canon and Saiyan pretty much are extinct in age 1000 not counting human since they only have like 0.001% blood and you can play as Giant Character by simply using the MRPOPO app which lets u transform your char into any transformation that is in the game (client sided) ( and yes u dont gain anything from this just cosmetic looks but it still lets u become giant :P).

what do you mean? the price is the same, no ones gives a shit if a player dont have money. the price will be the same. 9kk is a pretty good price

U didnt get my point what i meant that the price varies from the seller some will sell cheap some will sell high u didnt have to say "no one give a shit" cause a lot do.

What? o.O White stones are p2w man. Biggest p2w in this game. EP is not p2w o.O

he's saying no matter what nothing is free something must be spent be it cash, time, and ep "stamina" to get stuff. At least that how I see what he said......
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

still gotta spent so it counts as p2w ;P cuz u need to use ep and time to get item to use with white stone.

No. You spend EP to kill mosters. Monsters then drop stuff. So its not free. And for tokens, yea time is money, its not free. Nothing is free man.

Yet you people say white stone is p2w cuz from what ur saying spending ep is p2w and using time is p2w.