Posts by Evil

i really hope the next thing will be fixing stats cause right now doesnt mobs do too much dmg and level 50 can kill level 70 easily which shouldn't be the case without those doing things such as UD and TMQ is harder and the main stat that need fixing is crit.

U mean Critical Damage not crit cause thats working fine.

Hey lets just wait for the game to be complete 100% then we can talk about balance but to balance a game like dbo it will be like mission impossible because the whole game needs a rework and most of people want DBO like it was back 3 years ago.

Sometime people just have nothing to do but discuss stuff with their fellas. :P

Increase is a bit and even without it, it was one shot game before.Plus it is normal that it have %HP soo you would last longer but still in terms of one shot, fighters would critic more than turtle tho.

But some people could still tank before. adding %HP will make them harder to kill (gives them another chance to one shot you.) and crit will make them crit more frequenly(even if its a little if the person is lucky he/she will crit most of the time.) and it wouldnt be fair since great namek lasts 10 mins and other form is till u run out of ep.
    My suggestion would be just buff the stat the current transformation give making it a little higher. (dont like the idea of adding %HP since that can already be received from Majins and Namekians are suppose to be tank so it makes sense their transformation should give %HP (correct me if i am wrong but they dont get %EP like other class)and also the 2 skill they can use in that form is weaker than the 2 Pure majin have and SSJ can use most skill in their kit if not all beside kaioken.)

SSJ and Kid Buu shouldnt have % HP inc and crit too? A turtle will just crit one shot everyone then.

Its an android emulator, lets you play android games on pc but its bit demanding and wont work well on older computers you'll probaby find more specific info from googling

Emulators ingeneral gets boring fast :/ and the game is nearly at the part where Ichigo go mugetsu vs Aizen.

why do people keep on saying stuff like this cant you get some people are more excited then you or maybe show it in a different way then you do. these "pointless" threads as you may call them are great for me and i love posting stuff like this keeping me intrested :P
    well i dont want to fight so have a great day sir :D

Were all waiting in the same train

I'm almost 30.
    If I by mistake lvl to 30 before reseting my skills I will also need a book xD

I went crazy on my points and got every basic skill xD

I am certain u can reset up to 30 only 31 and up u cant reset.