Posts by vegitoxgogeta

oh well u got a point but 30 is a bit too much

Unless you want to spend that refunded cash later in open beta for other items don't spend 30$ for a name change. Just choose a name create a char now with that name, so ppl trying to take that name see that it's taken and use that name when open beta is released.

Nope In MMOs you have to grind which is part of the game.

yes he has to grind to a certain extent, but in this mmo the quests alone is almost enough to lvl a player from 1-70 no problem, but is only bugged atm.

It has been a full 24 hours at this point. And the problem is occurrences like this will happen A LOT during beta.
    Do you know the point behind an OPEN beta? So players can discover issues within the game and report them.

You're not going to find errors AFK I can assure you. It serves no purpose and pisses off the players that are active.

24 hours?? WOOW! really?

This is probably not going to be a problem that will reoccur. why?: as the game progress the more stable daneos will make the servers. Until now the servers has been consistently on the entire time.

Conclusions:Even though the servers has been fine for 70-80% of the time You are blowing things out of proportion because of a measly 24 hours?

It's needed all the time even if it's the open beta, why should they get tokens for sitting around doing nothing? lol

I haven't played dbo in a week, so i was not aware that there was a one channel issue, but adding a auto kick for something that is probably only going to be a issue for a week or so (next update?) is kind of dumb.

Waiting for tokens and setting up shops is also a part of the game and should not be limited.

Most of the time 3 or 4 servers has been up pretty much consistently, so complaining because you weren't able to play for this small duration where fixes are being implemented is pathetic.

I don't like that *cough* anime.
    I only watch an anime that fits in the same category as the ones I recommended before.

Well in terms of the amont of chills that will go down ur spine it's very similar to attack on titan, but if you don't see the similarities that's fine.
    Also note that the anime doesn't get that early in the episodes, but later.

Hey guys! i came up with an idea for future improvements to the game.

How about having more then one set of skill trees? like in other mmos where you can have a tree of skills, but can change how the points were used. This would be great for several reasons, like having one for pvp, pve, etc. ofc the amount of different sets of skill trees should be very limited as that would decrease the value of reset books. maybe having 2 or 3 for each char. so we could swap between skill trees that are best suited for pvp or pve.

This is just an idea for future implementation to the game!

what is your thoughts about 2 or 3 sets of skill trees? question.png

My fighter build is kinda complicated, but works best for me. The build has three steps

Step 1: use this build
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010100104010000415001151144400114500500

Step 2: use the 5 reset skill book you get in lvl 35 to remove skills that is not useful like the: speed up (not useful in a fight), fortitiude (low energy attack/crit increase), might (can't be used while spirited roar is active), glitz, rock paper scissors (fighter skills deals more dmg)

Step 3: use the 5 sp gained from step 2 for either maxed out big bang attack for more aoe dmg (pve) or maxed out swiftness for high dodge rate and dexterity (pvp).

so you are saying take the brokenness from kaioken and move it to super saiyan , thats the stupidest idea i've ever heard

no! i mean that they should first debuff kaioken x3 and then buff super saiyan equal to the new debuffed kaioken x3, which will make it not broken.

Not to mention you still must do adult quest, flying quest, and the list goes on even if you use the stone. You do miss out on kid budokai too btw.

oh okay! then i don't get what ppl is getting crazy about. the item only increase ur lvl, which can be achieved through doing quest oneself and is not an item that give a player an unattainable advantage without using real moeny, which makes it in no way a pay2win item.

I disagree, solely because the kaioken x3 is way too OP and gives you the ability to kill someone 20-30 lvls higher than you. Another mind boggling fact is that kaioken x3 is stronger than ssj, which make no sense whatsoever. they should debuff kaioken x3 and buff ssj equal to the new debuffed kaioken x3 or a bit higher, but not to the point it gets broken.