Posts by Brad

/The quest you get from Luo the majin in the RR training grounds is bugged. Your suposed to beat two bosses but only one of them spawns. Tiger fist and Trabolta. Only Tiger fist spawns and Trabolta doesnt so youre unable to complete the quest.
    They both (should) spawn at this location.

Hey guys. I recently mapped all areas accesable in the game so far and il be happy if i can give you a tour and lead you to the area revealers. I have got all the areas mapped except for Fearland and Papaya island because those areas arent accesable yet. Just ask me here and il help you map the areas right away.

My in-game name is FutureGohan

I cant ditch the backpack that gathers aliminium for the first time quest. Any one here knows how i can rid of it? Any help would be very apriciated

I am playing this game for a while now but i always played alone. All the people ive came acros until now where all spanish or just afk. If u want to play with me add me and we can do quests and pvp together. My name is FutureGohan and im really looking forward for anyone who wants to play.