Posts by Xian217

If it's too much of a problem to play then don't play. This is built to test bugs and report on them; this isn't a finished product and your expectations should be justly so.

Please, try to remember that we're here for a purpose, and not for anything involving entertainment. While that may still exist for some :P who are enjoying the game, that isn't the intention from this draft as of right now. Keep this in mind.

Wait thunder doesent work?

It works to prevent you from using abilities and skills, much like it's partially intended to do. However, since Attack Speed doesn't work as a buff the benefit you get from Thunder doesn't exist despite the malus.

An auto-kick could be nice, Pre-open beta was projected to be a thing until the end of the year, which is still several months away. If it's not too much of a strain to add, there isn't much of a flaw in it occurring. It goes against the original foundation of tokens as DBO had it, but this isn't necessarily DBO, and changes are expected and good.

As a repeat: I'm not saying this has to be in, or that Daneos has to do anything. Before the entitlement 'riders' come by, I'm saying if it's not an issue, that it'd be a useful thing that could keep the servers unclogged. Whether it's added or time is spent for its adding matters not; the benefits of it in my opinion if it was just a click or a toggle on is that it would be nice. The devs can handle the time management issues and whether it should actually be implemented.

Try not to do the double-post if you can. While the 'riders' are an issue, this isn't really the best way to address it, man. When they act out as holier than thou rejects that's when you call them out on it. Making this only has you looking bad.

Not as bad as the 'rider's tho.

needs to be answered?
    gotta love the self entitlement issues some of these young ''pups'' have,its mind-boggling :rolleyes:

Is your entire point of being on this forum to shit-post and cause controversy? Because it seems like that's all you do.

Not a single time have you been fair, reasonable, or kind to anyone, yet at the same time you've several times stated that it's other people who are the issue with the community. You spout only vitriol and flame towards anyone for even the slightest possible transgression.

It is a simple statement that has nothing to do with the update coming sooner, or any other problems like that. It's a statement that has yet to be addressed by anyone in the know, and is one that might actually be important for some people to avoid wasting their time. And, more than just wasting their time, it would be helpful to know if they want to actually help with bug-fixes and progress the game, ya know, the whole reason we're here? But instead of having any level of thought you do what you always do; shitpost, complain, and act like a total ass.

The community can be good, but not with people like you running around being a holier than thou dick.

Daneos probably has a reason. Maybe he's holding back delicious information to surprise us with. Or perhaps some real life issues came up. It's even possible that he ran into a major bug when putting everything together and chose not to release it for everyone to suffer through.

All just speculation on my part, but I doubt it's malicious. Which also goes to the people thinking Daneos needs to be worshiped for the update to come faster or something, or that he'd give up or find this disrespectful. He's probably a chill dude, why are you expecting him to take major offense or quit something he spent years working on? These posts are excessive, but calm down as well. The update will come when it comes, but you're not some holy crusader fighting in Daneos' name.

Opening Roar if you're grinding up to thirty. None of the monsters really use Energy that are a threat.

Might afterwards because Strength offers similar benefits, while also giving critical hit chance. And Might also gives Crit Damage, while being less total SP cost.

no its not fake,im grateful that i can play the game and so i express it in words,maybe that is something you are not used to but sometimes when people interact with other people they actually thank them for their good deeds.

I understand being grateful. If you need I'll say it right now.

Thank you Daneos, I'm grateful.

Just because I'm grateful, however, doesn't mean I must post my gratefulness at every possible moment. Yes, it's great that he's doing this. I appreciate it. But that doesn't mean we can't discuss or gossip like school girls over what he might be doing these past days that we aren't aware of. As long as we aren't spamming his inbox with FINISH IT NOW then I don't see an issue with just talking.

Wasn't planning to quote so much of the whole thing, but it is a rather large ball of flame that needs to be addressed.

'It's not people being excited, it's them being lazy.' Not all of them. Much of them are, indeed, wanting to speak out about how things are going and get into a civil conversation. I remember seeing a post about 'So the update hasn't come yet. What do you think he's working on instead?' Only to get flamed outright over daring to speak out against Daneos..somehow. You can be civil and ask about the game's progression.

As for the chef analogy, that would work if every single poster was posting to Daneos wall with that. It'd be more closely accurate if it was every couple of minutes you talked to the group you ordered with like 'This is taking a bit. I hope it comes soon.~' Which can, of course, be annoying for the group if you keep saying that constantly, but it's not exactly annoying for the chef if it's not being said to him directly.

And, finally, is there really any reason to insult his intelligence? Even if he's wrong it doesn't mean he's unintelligent. Your flaming is just as unhelpful as the spam about it not being released. All it does is create vitriol in the community.

The only issue I have with these threads are the people spamming 'Don't ever be ungrateful about Daneos-senpai-sama!'

It's very fake, like they're afraid that if people are voicing enthusiasm that he'll just quit.