Posts by Xenokal

I did not assume that he could do it, I asked that since it was possible for him to reverse engineer the server should it be possible for him to reverse engineer the client as well(Open it up and tinker around with it's code etc). Your analogy was not very accurate to say the least. Seeing that cooking and hunting are 2 different things. I have associated myself with a few private server owners for other games, namely Ragnarok Online and RF Online. I have seen the dev team perform acts of which improved client stability. Not to downplay Daneo's skills or anything, I was merely asking if he was capable of doing so. I also tried raising priority in my task manager which didn't affect the game at all, and I also tried running the game in compatibility mode but the game freezes.

I do not believe it is Windows 10 issue on

Buy an older pc,have you ever thought,someone tell you that?well there you go...

Unfortunately this been asked alot of times in past,with mods replying about how shitty win 10 are,which they are...

So,win 10 is a no,no and good luck with oldest os, some people has issues even with older versions,majority dont...

Wouldn't the cheaper, more effective solution would be to duel boot into Windows 7? At any rate, I am sure Daneos is capable of increasing the performance of the client. Allowing it to take advantage of a more advanced OS is all it needs. If he can reverse engineer the server files than I am sure that modifying the client should not be an issue?

Hello, I have been playing your server for a bit. You have done really well with creating this new Dragon Ball Online Server. My primary concerns come from the stability of the actual client. We suffer from severe lag spikes while traveling, or even during combat. The screen will freeze up and sometimes die due to the lag. I am running a pretty decent system but with how the game runs I might as well be playing on an old laptop.

My System Specs are:
    AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU
    8GB of RAM
    2.5 TB of HDD Space
    Windows 10 Pro Edition

Is there a way for you to code the client so it can maximize it's performance on a 64x based system?

Well from my personal experience on the topic it is possible to replace character models in the game with Other Models. Take Dragon Ball Xenoverse for example. You could modify the character models from this game to look like the models from Xenoverse. It is also possible to take the games Textures and re-do them as well.

Alright, I have been here for some time, This will be my first time posting on the forums.
    I did not read all 6 pages, I am merely speculating from the first page.

This is a PRE-OPEN BETA. It was stated that there would be a wipe and you played the game with full knowledge of what was going to happen.
    The fact that you grinded away and and probably gotten to level 70 (if that is even possible atm I am currently lvl 27) You knew this was coming. The True Pioneers are the founders who have had access to the game before Pre-Open Beta. If anything THEY should be awarded with lvl 33 stones. Pre Open Participants should NOT be allowed to reach that thresh hold "Just Because" But I do agree that Pre-Open players should be awarded for testing and playing the game and showing their support in its early stages.

I would be happy with just being given my choice of Dogi, and probably level 21 Weapon and Armor at +20 which should be more that sufficient to help you with your leveling to require your levels. I have GMd quite a few private game servers and babying your "Pioneers" is not a good idea. You will have "Elitists" being even more of a prick than they already are. You will have huge power gaps VERY early in the game.