Posts by Fingolfin

Actually you are right, the TS does not remove any dot right now, and most of times it does not work, however today i made a 29k crit from using a 3/5 TS with 3 poor dot's

Yes I've seen that, in order to make 1kS work you have to apply a lot of DoTs, even with lvl 1 even though you just need 1 DoT to make 1kS work with that level. It's not supposed to work like that: lvl 1 > damage of 1 DoT, lvl 2 > damage of 2 DoTs, etc.

Moreover, the Backstab has to be fixed too, it just reduce the enemy's HP visually, but it actually has the same ammount of health (at least with monsters, I don't remember if that happens with players too).

I don't remember that crits increased the dot, maybe the phys/eng dmg but not the dot. Probably i just cant remember, but if you all agree that it used to

The criticals increase the DoT damage indeed, bot just a little. And about the 1kSlashes, I tried it and didn't apply the 70% of the DoT damage nor delete the DoT, so it doesn't work. And it should be fixed soon as it is a VERY important Crane skill.

list of masterclass skills that are bugged have been added. Need to know more about majins.

Thousand Slashes (cranes) doesn't apply the 70% DOT explosion damage, and Dodon Barrage animation is sometimes broken because it ends before the last hit animation.

I agree that is why I post that.Classes that would get some use of this are those non-speed classes, mostly.
    Since speed classes with their skills and gear can easy get 100% speed, or close to that.

the problem are not only the fixed classes but the way to complete the dungeons. It makes no sense to complete a high lvl dungeon which is supposed to be hard in 3 minutes with just 1 click. And those fixed classes will continue being fixed because with them the rest of characters will be near 100% speed.

Camelaurs quest IS BUGGED: I am following the animal and suddenly it says something like "goog gieee goo" and it disappears... LOL!!

And the quest is not finished, of course

You have to use the whip when the camelaurs stops, but the whip doesn't work xd.

as i'm lvl 65 right now in the game and i am quite the completionist, the quests are covered. of course i cannot cover namekian and majin race since i am a masterial artist. What i would like to have more information on, all of the masterclass skill bugs (eg. dammage not being right, working skills, passives, pets, right amount of dammage/heal, cooldown/duration,...).
    Also some miscelanious bugs: PvP, trade, certain places that have graphical glitchesforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2056/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2055/

I remember seeing those tetrahedrons in the old DBO.

La transformación se consigue con el deseo de las esferas de 2da clase, que puedes detectar en el mapa cuando tengas el radar del deseo de las esferas de quest. Pero ahora mismo no está activado el sistema de las esferas de dragón, por eso digo que el deseo de las quest son irrelevantes ahora.

Well even tho Kikoho does have cast time, it would be really fine if only that skill have cast time and big animation.Still this don't change fact that it does major dmg to anyone.

Yes I know that Searing Crane and others skills does have animation and cast time but then again those are main DoT's.
    If you remove them and go for other ones, you just need to wear anti bleed vs Crane since that is what is left to crane...
    Poison and abdominal are joke like you said but those burn DoT's are really good but yeah too much open space for crane but then again, if you stack slow on them, use at least one burn skill and stun then put them to sleep you are fine.

Kikoho has cast time but it has kd and that is the main difference with SC, but this class cannot rely on kikoho to win something. The burn alternative would be Solid Bleed. What you say about SC is beautiful but the fact is that you are dead after using it as you only have 8 second of Master Fan Out to approach the rival, cast SC and escape. If you don't escape, after using Freeze you are dead as you don't have time to sleep him. You can try if you want, that doesn't work.

Well even if it isn't big critic it still does big dmg.Plus you know that you have slow, stun-ish skill and sleep.

Make them sleep, slow them down, use burn dots if they wear a lot of anti bleeds and then stun/sleep them again.
    Plus even with RP KD on Tri Beam, it still is big dmg.
    Ofc, you can't compare turtle and crane tho but big dmg is big dmg.

Well you can't change/edit class, at least we can't since we aren't devs, it works as it is, but yeah crane cast time should be removed on all physical skills, at least that while they remove its OP stun...

I see some loose ends to that strategy/build and I don't think you can actually achieve something important with that.

You can't use Searing Crane without being pwned while you fall, it's not about the cast time but the animation time, it's like 1 second of falling after the damage is dealt, you will get CCed easily after using Searing Crane. You can't rely on Kikoho to win matches. Anyway using Kikoho KD is very risky as it has 3 seconds cast and timing is very important when the enemy is slept, I'd better use Master Fan Out KD.

This class should be changed at least in the variety of DoTs, it is nonsense to see a Warlock type character with just 1 useful type of DoT (bleed) and the other three (burn, abdominal and poison) are a joke or difficult to use, and that useful DoT becomes useless because of gear attributes.