Posts by Fingolfin

Read again what did you just say?It have beside bleed, burn DoT's and strong energy attacks...
    Plus if you read and check build, you will see that it only have the must bleed skills...
    I guess you never try build lol.

Just a weak Fiery Shout and a Searing Crane that it is hard to use in pvp without getting killed during the animation. Who will you kill with Kikoho? It is not Super/Giant Kame with huge crits.

Well, it's not my intention to enter in your argument, but... Ad hominem falacies are not a mature nor civilized way to argue.

Just saying

Although I agree with banning names that involve any kind of insult or discrimination such as NiggerHunter, GasChamber or ScrewYou, I wouldn't prevent someone from naming his/her character as a DB character as that doesn't harm anyone. If they want to name their characters MrPopo, GOKUSSJ312 or TaoPewPew is up to them.

About naming your character with the name of a historical character, well it'd be sort of hard to determine which is correct and which is incorrect. Hitler? mmh ok, we all agree that he was a genocidal. But... It'd be forbiden to name your characters Stalin, MaoZedong or KimJonUn? It'd be allowed to call them Caligula, Cesar or GeorgeBush? What if you use their name in a humoristic way such as Estalino, LMAOzedong or Hitlerious?

Yeah I can see what you mean. Here's an updated version of the Grand Chef build I done. More Cooking

I decided to make it more an offensive buffer. Donkey Slash is at 2 because it gets KD at that point and I felt using 6 SP on it wasn't good, especially when you have Giant Donkey Slash. Curing Scent and Spiritual Scent I kept maxed because giving your partner a free RP ball saves them time to Charge and they can use RP for an attack while Spiritual Scent helps with Kaio-Ken, SSJ, Pure Majin, and classes with high cost EP skills like DW and Crane recover ki quickly. The 2 minute duration isn't a big deal since the skill will have finished its CD long before it expires.

I didn't bother investing in the Crit Rate buffs due to the changes in stats, which Spiritual Fountain Fragrance covers with its increase in SOL and STR. Have Kaio-Ken at 3 because of the needed power despite the (temporary?) increase in drain as you invest more.

What do you think about this build for pvp?

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Grand-Chef-Majin&build=01003001101210500100010000003001001000014252110653401133302

With Special Surprise Punch you get a stun that you need to use Giant Donkey Slash and I added other Candy.

We are the people who has to test the server to find bugs; that's the purpose of the Pre-beta. Daneos didn't open this pre-beta just to let you have fun, for that you have the Beta.

ok then do a build karma for she.If you said that use skills bugs.

I never used a karma so I won't suggest him/her anything. But what I wouldn't definitely do is to give him/her a build that will be useless once Daneos fixes the skills.

yes it will fix in 4 months , he dont fix confuse bug, defense, tql have bugs , adult quest have bugs, and the most imoortant the server crash each moment.

Have faith :P

Update:
    The server is back up. Some major fixes in the script & quest system has been done. The server should now be more stable too.
    Within the next 24 hours more script & quest system bugs will be updated & fixed and after that I will start with fixing skill bugs etc.

You are welcome smarty-pants.

I only died 1 time at the auction house.. what do people do, literally stare at the thing for hours? o_O I've looked at it a few times before, but it all just seems like overpriced pieces of crap, no offense to the sellers.. but dam.. cheaper pls x_x

If you think it is expensive, wait until the inflation comes and sets prices over 400kk. 5$ for 8kk is really cheap.

The problem of that build is that it is easily countered by antibleed.

can you tell me the reason ?

Solid Bleed build: Although Solid Bleed is an interesting skill to take into account due to the absurd amount of antibleed, that build isn't ok. There is no point on maxing kikoho, nor spending just 1 sp on Speed Restrain.

Poison build: Poison bleed is a useless DoT as its damage is ridiculous. Spending 9 sp for 264 damage (passive increases included) and 1 sec cast is totally not worth.

Destructo Disk build: Can you tell me what is the purpose of using Destructo Disk as a DoT instead of Mystical Crane Typhoon when DD only deals 397 damage and MCT 754 and both deal bleed damage? Not to mention that you haven't even spent 1 single sp on Thousand Slashes.

Just one more question: before reccomending those builds, have you even tried them or do you know that they are actually effective?