Posts by AmanarPL

I have decided to post updates on translation patches over here since other thread was getting too over crowded.

If the future (maybe one month) also this thread would overcrowded. why not making thread where NO ONE can post, only you ;)
    then other thread with "Suggestion/feedback of translation XX.YY.ZZZZ" or something like that?
    Clearly, simply etc :)

Hi there. I writing here with hope that anyone could help me :)

I'm trying to complete quest from Majin Cook (Tatara Cara Volcano - Porunga Rock North) but its not translated (downloaded translation file 2days ago and manually implemented) . It has timelimit and... ah watch image :)

raajyh.jpg

Hi there. I got little experience about economic way to get some cash. Usually finds very nice prices in auction house then selling the same stuff for better prices ;)
    but today i suffered with a bug....

when we got stack of items in my situations weapon upgrade stones lvl 16 (totally got three stacks ;P) and i want to sell it severally i need to separate them. Thanks to magical function of separate (CTRL+mouse_click_1) i could do it. But there comes a bug.... only one time, when i got 14 uprgade stones and want separate another one, they mystically disappear.... relog doesnt helped, nothing helped ;P
    though i loost ~~25k (bought stack for 35k, selling ONE for 11k xD) but it could be unpleasant for other players when they will separate something that cost much more than...100k for piece ;P

Please watch about this bug ;) it could be seriously unpleasant because no one give back "lost" items

i want to tell this too.

i just made a manual translation in game as in one of discussion, doesnt work. After trying others it just give me the same "authentication Failure"

i will give you only suggestion

theese names should be or shouldnt be the names in DBZ (or DB series)

if should then somethink like many other people said
    Vegeta, Oolong, Kaio, Dabura Etc etc
    if shouldnt then make it like other mystical-sound places like
    Avalon, Onyxia, Ethelon etc

i throw AVG half year ago when he blocked me gmail..... because i got emails from my work with pdf.... and he said that gmail / google / facebook sites are dangerous and he blocked it without even questioning....

so it could be same with your AVG... dont trust it in 100%.
    Free antyvir.... the best is now AVAST
    from paid (or .... cracked) Eset / kaspersky (but it tooks many RAM)

Hi. It's my first post so let it introduce myselft first :)
    i am Amanar (nick, not real name) and i came from Poland :)
    ok stop :P no more :P

I suggest you to add Queue. Like in some other mmo (f.e. WoW). When the channel is full, we cannot join, but when queue will be added, we will be automatically put into queue and wait for the time when we could play. Also helpfull would be if there will be any information about queue (f.e. how many people are in queue "in front of us" even with aproximation)

image for give a example of queue
    pg7YdIU.png