Posts by Demsis

Both could work for you, in your place i would choose chef's buff, because will grant me more damage and if you'll farm with the buffer besides will gain more EP regen every 2 min, so for farmin with a turtle the chef is a better option, for tanky classes i would go for ultimate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH no succesful game with multi accounts? Mmmmm well i play dofus, without multi account you're nothing, also ragnarok, it's pretty useful having multi account, flyff too, without a buffer on your own you can't do anything. In MU it was almost mandatory to have more than one account... I don't know, but you really doesn't seem to have a clue or anything. How is multi account cheating? It's a possibility in the game, you should use it, the staff make that was impossible to enter a dungeon with another characters buff, so it's just a matter of farming, and when farming becomes cheating? Multi-account doesn't mean bots and hahaha 2 characters with one account? You appear to doesn't even have common sense. I would chase you with more "bad" arguments, but you didn't even gave one real argument about why is multi-account cheating.

Guild buff are actually a pretty good idea, give more reason to the guild points other tan more capacity and the logo, the guild wars could be awsome too, but at least the guild buff would be an ace to the game (the idea is not to do buff that affects pvp, more like EXP buffs or AP buffs to fly longer for example)

The real problem here is that Daneos didn’t give a simple explanation about that radical decision. He owns to the community what’re the reasons to that.

3º the pet skill of sale, spend about 80 of vp to make 1 sale, could rework so that the page was open for about 1 minute or that consumes much less VP.

This and make an option to auto feed the EXP potions for the pet or to stack the potions that you have in the inventory, that would make it really nice the game, and are changes easy to actually achieve, i hope Daneos read this.

One idea about pet system that i think should be applied is to allow stack the potions, because you have 1 hour to keep feeding the pet with the potion, it's annoying because sometime you just forget it, or even if you let your character AFK (earning tokens points) you just can't let the pet feeding itself.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/620/

Matemática simple, cada botella te da 3840 EXP, de lvl 1 a lvl 2 necesitas 43200 y cada 60 segundos ganas 64 EXP, entonces:

3840Exp * 60 seg / 64 Exp = 3600 seg = 1 hora

43200 Exp * 1 Botella / 3840 Exp = 11,25 Botella

1 Botella = 1 hora ---> 11,25 Botella = 11,25 horas u 11 horas + 1/4 hora

Con esto concluímos que necesitas 12 botellas (preservando 3/4 partes de la última botella) para alcanzar el nivel 2 con la mascota y esto tomará 11 horas y 15 minutos.

Bad idea, a better one could be to give better rewards from the token shop, for example to add the mounts permanent, and some exclusive dogis (binds of course, like the goku's one), this exclusive dogis could be done by contests in the forum, i mean, this exclusive dogis could be created by the community, we could take for example the already modded dogis, just implement it into the game this way will be actually a good, interactive and creative, idea i think

Well my suggestion is this, back in the days when i played the Corean version i remember that we could power level our alternative characters with the help of a friend high level, this because there was no restriction in the EXP you can earn, i mean, a lvl 1 could get the exp from a lvl 40 mob for example. The idea would be to implement 2 things, the first one is to remove the exp restriction, that one is actually pretty easy to do within the files of the game, and the second one, a little more complex, is to add an option in the party menu to EXP distribution. To work like the zeni's settings, divide it "Equally", per "Damage Contribution" and "Lower Levels" (like the lower level of the party getting more exp than the higher level, this can be done with just simply conditional code), maybe the "Damage Contribution" option could be a little hard to implement, but the others are more simple. It's a suggestion in base that most people like to have more than one character, and this will do a more easy job to do it, because doing the quests with the main character it's fine, but when you have to re-do it all over again becomes kind of annoying.

Well hello, my question is simple. What are the skills bugged for each class? I just can't find a thread that talk about it (i mean for every class, just see comments in other posts).