Posts by Syren

Depends on which stones ur looking for In Uds you can get only armor stone like green and blues whereas TMQs you can only get weapon stones such as Purples and reds i personally prefer Uds for farming stones as from my experience it seems to drop more

Temp3st i know what you mean but good things with cranes is that they are a versatile class as you see in the video my bleeds were reduced to around 3-5 seconds with her anti bleed so i changed it up and used burns and poisons to win as i know my bleeds wont benefit me in that fight. And as for Vurlocks opinion on sleep being stupid sleep its anything but that. without sleep turtles and cranes pvp would be pretty much pointless as none of your combos will work without it

First of all Ace never mentioned anything about Chinese players so you kinda just baited out you own race and adrian these are not just bugs these people that have been using they are intentionally consistently using these bugs therefore its not a bug they just stumbled on by accident they all know what they are doing and if Daneos allows them to just get temporary ban just because its pre beta whats to stop them from doing the same in the official game? because if they do even get a few days of these bugs in the official game they will destroy the official game before its even begun

I see in a recent update from daneos he saids

- Sleep buff will now only be canceled if:
    - Target gets auto attacked
    - Target gets attacked with a damage skill

unless im misreading it dosent this mean dodon barrage and double gut buster should be usable when sleeps active like in tw? because as of right now the combo still does not work the target still wakes up once fired

This is avoiding the point im making even if you spend all your time farming for these auto pots which will be boring af you will never obtain enough to be able to beat hardcore cashers because as long as they got bank then they will keep on buying more and more until they win and if you really want to see when budokai is released like the same set of people keep winning then you keep arguing for auto pots to stay in competitions

Yes i remember you could get them chests but they were still rare and most likely in any real competition its almost certain that even if you have you auto pots gained from farming the casher will always have more therefore still be same result and who wants to spend all there time farming for auto pots bad enough spending long time farming stones

With auto pots if the opponent is a serious casher then in a way hes unbeatable because when he almost dies auto pot refills to max and if its still on cd when he needs it again then he can simply remove auto pot and activate new one this process can be repeated much as he needs and if this is not unfair idk what is just imagine a full +15 sk with unlimited auto pots fml gg

I do agree i think no class should have like some sort of item that can make them far stronger than there original form ofc many turtles and fighters will disagree but hey if daneos really wants to balance this game much as possible then these are the actions he will have to take. I have both fighters and female turtles and i know without the book some matchups i will struggle to win. dodge pot not so much as its not calculated right and that long ass cd does not help aswell

I have seen many people say when open beta starts all pay to win items will be removed these auto pots must be classed as pay to win definitely i cant count the amount of times in ranked i have the person beaten and then bang max lp again this is a very unfair advantage require no skill just money. If the auto pots are being removed and i just did not know then my bad

Does fighters dodge pot really have to be such long cooldown? like im not saying make it spammable again but the dodge pot is very useful in many situations. for fighters that like to do ranked pvp when you decide to use the pot you dont really want to sign up for ranked again without dodge pot ready therfore just gets boring if you like to spam ranked i think having it even reduced to 5 min would be good this means you cant use it more than once in ranked and gives you a little break before next ranked match

I have noticed a few new updates recently and no fix for the scouter bug its really annoying since i do a lot of pvp and like to scan my opponent to find best strategy to win and not to long from now next dragon ball hunt and i missed the last one because of this bug please dont make me miss another.

I tried all channels nothing worked and yes i have the scouter turned on the only problem is no item effects showing up i have bought the scouter in aria and it should have when you highlight over the scouter Dragon ball radar, Scan Function, Combat Info, Skills Attributes but for me it has nothing below just saids rare scouter with no Item effects