• Member since Jul 6th 2016
  • Last Activity:
News
Profile Hits
  • not even toxic ;P

• Congrats bud

• Congrats

• Code
    1. what needs to be done to achieve 61lvl ?
    • Hello,

Currently Level 60 is the Level cap, Therefore you can not go passed level 60 until the cap is raised.

• thx

• I have my adult quest bugged.

• Check your ticket please.

• Why is my account xiaoyaogg0 banned by GM? I did not use the third party plug-in. There is no offline transaction. GM, please give me an answer. I only opened the game accelerator dolphins in China. Without using transmission, I hate plug-ins.Please help me lift the ban.

• Wait for your Ticket to be responded to by GM

• Please help me check, I have not used any plug-ins and offline transactions I only have 32 levels, how can use plug-ins, thank you

• My lvl 60 Fighter acc named cernunnos has been blocked for no reason, i want to now why and if anyone can unblock it ?

• You have been answered already in your ticket by Hardlock.

• yes it is, all problens are solved, thx for all staff members !

• can you help me out when i try to install dbog i am unable to open the installer what do i do

• The account has been blocked.

Reason: using third party software

Protest: there is no violation record.

I hope to investigate immediately. I think this is a wrong report.

• Look at my ticket, please.

• My friend ID: lovezly28

Account has been blocked

Reason: Using personal store transaction abuse

Protest: My friend has not used personal store transactions for a long time. There are no violation records.

I hope to investigate immediately

I think this is a wrong report.

• Please take a look at my message,i created a dialogue with you.

• Code
    1. bonjour j'ai perdu ma mdp sur le jeu peux tu m'aider à le retrouver merci
    2. mon nom d'utilisateur dans le jeu " trunks31 "
    • Ay nice, I didnt know you was recording lmao.

• Why my account was blocked, I loved Dragon Ball very much and broke through a lot of difficulties to play this game. I don't understand why I blocked my account at least 6 hours a day online today without any reason. I hope you can help me very much. I don't open plug-ins. I've been playing for 6 days, and I can do it to God. Swear, I never opened a plug-in, if I open, I go to hell.

• I don't know it's wrong to trade money in cash. I want to give me a new chance to change. I want to help more people play the game. I love Dragon Ball very much. I'm looking forward to this game for 4 years. Now I have a chance to play it. I hope you can help me solve my problem. Thank you very much indeed!

• Hello,

You will need to wait for TM EsDeath to respond to your ticket. Until then please be patient.

• u are Omega?

• This budokai also has bugeado the kid, in all games all the team gave them crash, tests? , I have pictures and you can ask. But as a rare thing to the only one who did not give crash was to the dreamer, always have something to do in Budos but as you do not care what you can do? , many kids are asking for the reset of today's Budokai KID for something fair, don't you think? , as it is not an adult they will discriminate, and the ones that we play only KID? What do we do? , reset for a budokai well without crash or bug thanks

• yikes

• Hello, can you help me ?

• you are doing a good job, good luck ;)

• a que hora termina la actualizacion¡?

• Sorry only speak english

• Do you know what time the update finishes?

• The update is usually on a Thursday

• how long does it last?

• the server should go offline for 1-2 hours when update is taking place and then we are stick with the update till open beta