Posts by Syren

I know daneos is fixing things but im just asking if it will ever go back to how it was in tw or is it staying like how it is now? by that i mean in tw you could cast and use Dodon Barrage whilst the opponents is asleep without waking them up from sleep same goes for Double Gut Buster

If your talking about the quest where you have to search for Dakouka the game does not want you to kill papa sergeant just inspect the area as soon as you go near papa sergeant the first part of the quest is done then you have to find Dakouka to complete the quest i done this quest yesterday so i know it works fine. As for where Dakouka is its hard to explain but shes standing on the grass near the road pretty close to papa sergeant hope this helps

Yes only on Saturdays there is one hunt in the morning and one in the evening so you have to separate 2 hour hunt to obtain all 7 dragon balls and if you dont get all 7 you can continue collecting next week

Yes donating helps keep the server alive because the game is free to play no subscriptions so if daneos was not allowing people to donate to the game he would have to pay himself to keep it running which is not right because a revived the game for us and put the work in the least we could do is keep it alive

If you cant get through it means you do not have the right quest item to open the doors im pretty sure you need slippery oil you get this by starting the quest to open the doors, Finnish all the quests you can do so far into red ribbon and collect all rewards then you will be given a quest with slippery oil i only done this quest 3-4 days ago so i know it works also make sure you have all red ribbon quests outside of the base

I had this same problem the only way i found to fix it is to write down all the names of the friends that you must keep and then delete everyone on your friends list then relog and all the people that were missing will appear again keep repeating the process till its empty then just re add them i know its a long process but its worth it at least for me it was

Yes Zapeq is right your scouter has either 0 durability so it will need to be repaired or you do not have a scouter equiped

A few times when i type a message in the chat a load of foreign writing gets added to my message really annoying

farming is a very useful way to obtain zenny when you are a high rank 50+ as a turtle you can wipe out entire crowds and then sell all the items you obtain to merchants or if its something valuable place it on the auction house