Posts by Syren

This question has been discussed many times before Daneos is very aware of the issues with dodge, attack speed etc he is working on all this these things are not as simple as a click of a button each thing he fixes creates new bugs and problems give it time he will get round to it.

Every where i read they all say seem thing ur Microsoft Net Framework has either been damaged or was not installed properly and the only thing they recommend is

Solution Description

If the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 component is not installed on your computer or if it is damaged, the component must be installed or repaired.
    To install or repair Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:

• Close all open applications.
    • Click the Windows Start button and choose Run.
    • Enter control in the Open field and click OK. The Control Panel window opens.
    • Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
    • Search the list of currently installed programs for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5:

• If the program isn't listed, install it:
      • If the program appears in the list, repair it:
        • Select Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, and then click Change/Remove.
        • Select Repair, and then click Next.
        • When prompted, restart your computer

Give it a go let us know

To be honest its only the SK auto pot that bothers me since if they got high upgrades on armor then you have very low chance of winning if they have auto pot on since they can survive the cooldown ur a turtle im sure you have experienced a fight with +15 sks with auto pot on some occasion even with ur +15 wand ur dmg will be very insufficient on high upgraded armor sk and since ur crit rate low chances u critting sk is very low same with most classes therfore its just a endless match no matter how good ur combo is the sk can survive the cd and then if worst comes to worst and u try to win with countout he can use giant namek and then full lp again

There is no date set for open beta so no one knows when it will start. From the current state of the game i would say within 6 months from now but this is my opinion. As for budokai there is no date set for that either so i have no clue when it will be added

There not fake i seen em before same as 14 crit rate there very rare but they dope af

Abdominal, Bleeding,Burns,Poison are all forms of DOTs (Damage Over Time) in general bleeding damage tends to be the strongest form of DOTs. Bleeding damage is the only one of the 4 that can be decreased in duration if the opponent has anti bleed equips im pretty sure there is no way to decrease the others so if your a crane hermit then all them other Dots that are not bleeds will last for minute when you are 70. Its always good to have other attacks apart from bleeds if you participate in pvp

Dendeee ik what you mean its kinda annoying that with a huge level difference bleeds on low levels are meh but i guess this is the way its meant to be so we cant complain. I think it would be nice if theres a significant difference in level the Dots received additional damage.

And bilal as for Thousand Slashes atm its not strong enough lol in tw it was even better so this just the beginning. best best is yet to come

Dayum! TMQ7 armor really does make a significant difference on bold strike. well played had him on lock although he did seem be very slow at reacting to counter your attacks nevertheless nice win. I notice this a lot all these people with high upgrades on gear are literally all for show very few of them actually know how to play the class they choose.

1149 is perfectly fine and balanced if you ask me. As long as your combos is on point then you dont need to worry about insane DOT power. Of course the adjustment to DOTs might take a little time to work out new strategies and tactics but since the new updates the few matches i done on my crane they are still one of the best no doubt about it

Even with the change in Dots damage i have still done 10 or so ranked matches since updates and still win easily cranes are anything but nerfed Thousand Slashes is just a boost to make them even more op and tbh even tho Thousand Slashes has been given a update i still do not implement it into my combos as it can fail which could cost me the match if the opponents is focused and yes cranes are a very hard class to play require a lot of thinking and knowing the skills of other classes

Since the new update has been applied i have seen and been told many more bugs have been formed such as in ranked me and my friend done a test we both used quick attack and my quick attack was used but he did not resist it was like i did the animation but no after effect also there is a major delay in skills when i play on my swordsman once i used knockdown even if i fully spam a stun the opponent is able to stand up for 2-3 seconds and attack me before i can use an attack it is as if i am stunned when hes getting up. There are other new things added such as a nerf in DoTs i noticed a major difference when my friend with +15 axe could 1 shot me all the time with crit or without and now i can survive with 2-3k lp thats quite a big difference

Some extra things that are now not working
    1, Double Gut Buster Crane skill now wakes up target and yesterday it didn't it was usable once sleeped
    2, Thousand Slashes (Level 5) does not work at all

if anyone can think of anything else add it to the thread so daneos knows what too look for and what to fix

lmao i was going to make my Thousand Slashes level 5 too but then i see even tho it becomes a AOE it reduces explosion damage i think thats why i never maxed in TW such a long time ago hard to remember but level 4 seems to work too i used 4 times worked 4 times. some people have said to me it fails a lot like 2/7 or somin haven't seen it fail for me yet fingers crossed!

Since Daneos applied new updates iv been doing some tests with my crane thought id give Thousand Slashes a try and dayum is it strong was able to pull of 100k crit with Thousand Slashes on a SK and thats only at lvl 1 Thousand Slashes! iv used my weekly reset and made it level 4 time to give it another go. I know its no Ani Thousand Slashes (554k Crit) but its a start. Kudos Daneos!

When you level up ur pet you should unlock a seconds skill option so ur pet then has 2 skills. when i level my pets i try to make sure the 1st skill the pet learns is a useful one for me Pet revive is my most use skill. as for the bank skill i dont think i have ever used thats consistently so you should try and find a new pet with a good 1st skill unless you like the bank one then go ahead