Posts by Maven

Checking it rn.

Just tried all the buffs. No crash

Just was farming dbs on the red map. I had all the buffs of the Ultimate Majin and Turtle Hermit buffs like Spiritual Damage Breaktrough and Clear Mirror Index same my friend "Nobuffek" got all the Ultimate Majin buffs till lv54 and Turtle Hermit buffs. All was good till random crash. He was the first to get a random crash by aggro mobs i guess and can't log in on the character anymore simillar issue with me i got a crash 2-3 mins after him and can't log in on my character called "Zuzia" however i can log in to other characters in the same account. Maybe combination of buffs Turtle Hermit and Ultimate Majin causes issue with log in on the character after random crash. Dunno. Is there any option to reset my character to any place and remove all the buffs to check if this is the reason?

Again insta crash. After i recived buffs from the ultimate majin like props etc i can't log in on my character "Zuzia". I guess buffs re the reason of insta crash. Can You do something with this? Cheers. Same my friend is playing as buffer called "Nobuffek" he also can't log in after crash.

just installed fresh windows10 on another partition and aio-runtimes package, seems workin.. anyway i had that instant crash on my previous win10 after luncher download update with tlq3 repair, ve to check if this is connected somehow

reinstall_win10.jpg

Upload dbolog.txt

Also the character "Kirara" dont exist.

Code
    1. Client.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "E:\Program Files (x86)\Dragonball Online Global 2\Client.exe" at 0023:00805A92

- Equipment

Make equipment account bound.

Can I know what that mean ? ll there be a chance to unbind the items? Items d be binded to character only or account I mean I can transfer them somehow to another character on the same account? Maybe shared bank to all characters on one account?

I guess this is time to stop blaming each other stop be selfish I mean crying about how hard is to lvl up in this game, how hard is to collect dragon balls or how hard is to collect money to buy dogi. As You can easy check 60-70 % ppl want wipe and I think that 40+pages of posts in one topic is enough to blam and spam "wipe", "no wipe". Better start to help Daneos about new client, he need your help regarding bugs and he want to know your opinion on the next changes. If You want better DBO stop crying and help him. Cheers!

Heya for a long time I was not sure about the speed attack but reading your thesis I started to think that end game content should be something special and not just positioning the team for 3 hours. I ve just tested with my team crit party to cc100 and that was fun, sometimes dangerous but was not boring like targeting with auto attack. The worst thing of playing in crit party is time.. I bet we need something like 6-8h to finish cc150 with crit party.. So if we got better rewards for the finish cc150 i am in ! : )

I appreciate the offer but its okay. It's late here anyway and I need to sleep and thats also a factor in why im frustrated tonight im sure.

A Boost wouldn't really help me as my issue is redoing those quests and ugh its just an issue thats unique to me I'm sure. The first zone is just such a slog. i appreciate the offer though again. I'm getting over it

I got better way i ll give you the item lvlup30! . Just catch me later.