Posts by Maven

So after the last client update it is not possible to correctly compile the client because we get warning about the fatal error:

Code
    LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libjpeg.lib'

Hovewer I can confirm that the Lib and Shared folders compiles correctly.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5828/

Solution:

Code
    LNK1120 Unresolved externals | Client.exe
    LNK2001 Unresolved external symbol ___iob func | libjpeg.lib (jerror.obj)

Change folder names from Msvc80 to 142, and

Code
    LNK1181 Cannot open input file 'libgfx.lib'

Go play another one game mr fantastic if you want only blame Daneos. That's not your first post with your cry about craft rate etc. Daneos is doing good job and ppl re only crying. That's make crazy everyone. Don't ve real life except playing DBOG or crying forum all the time?

Yea MaoMao, Daneos changed TW version for the KR cus second one is free of freezes and working smoothly on WIN10 also he got right now possibility to modify almost all files so can easy to implement any new content etc. However the reason why flying system and pets re not wkorking atm is some bug in code and developer is workin about reapir it and ofc upgrade system gonna be changed aswell, atm is pure KR version with small changes so.. We ve to wait Daneos repair major bugs like random crashes for exemple when you try to throw away/destroy any items from the capsules during killing mobs or when appers on the screen any other player.. so annoying.

Checking it rn.

Just tried all the buffs. No crash

Just was farming dbs on the red map. I had all the buffs of the Ultimate Majin and Turtle Hermit buffs like Spiritual Damage Breaktrough and Clear Mirror Index same my friend "Nobuffek" got all the Ultimate Majin buffs till lv54 and Turtle Hermit buffs. All was good till random crash. He was the first to get a random crash by aggro mobs i guess and can't log in on the character anymore simillar issue with me i got a crash 2-3 mins after him and can't log in on my character called "Zuzia" however i can log in to other characters in the same account. Maybe combination of buffs Turtle Hermit and Ultimate Majin causes issue with log in on the character after random crash. Dunno. Is there any option to reset my character to any place and remove all the buffs to check if this is the reason?

Again insta crash. After i recived buffs from the ultimate majin like props etc i can't log in on my character "Zuzia". I guess buffs re the reason of insta crash. Can You do something with this? Cheers. Same my friend is playing as buffer called "Nobuffek" he also can't log in after crash.

Upload dbolog.txt

Also the character "Kirara" dont exist.

Code
    Client.exe caused BREAKPOINT in module "E:\Program Files (x86)\Dragonball Online Global 2\Client.exe" at 0023:00805A92

- Equipment

Make equipment account bound.

Can I know what that mean ? ll there be a chance to unbind the items? Items d be binded to character only or account I mean I can transfer them somehow to another character on the same account? Maybe shared bank to all characters on one account?