Posts by Danrix

even with THousand slashes i honesntly dont know how this skill works,
    but my guild master the legendary firesaiyan said crane dots are better cause of stackable with thousand slashes.

Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?
    Many of the poko skills are still bugged since the adult quest and I assume some of classes skills are bugged.

We still need properties to get fixed aswell not sure if that is reported yet.

he asked a question when is it going to be fixed. im pretty sure daneous know what is bugged, there is bug list 2 page where gojonku typed wat skills are bugged for each master class.
    'Even if you wait for one month how are you 100% sure that the skills are fixed?' wait for another month and return.

even if i make another chrac which i did, CC gear is not tradeable, and i dont mind resetting my build after gettin all the gear i need. i can just farm for u purple stones with my pve energy sm, im just worried about new players who are SM cause Energy SM is hard to pull of for farming not many SM can pull it off.

And hybrid SM is fail in pvp

1) Off-topic, this is about wishes suggestions.2) This has been extensively discussed before edu, there is going to be a wipe, every character will be deleted. End of the discussion. If you have more questions, ask me through personal message, thanks.

arent pm removed? or u mean ingame message or a post on ur wall.

please do not make a stupid wish like this danoes. more sp as a wish are for those who dont know how to make their build, or just want to op idk

u liked a post for Kid clock as a shenron wish???? stupid idea????.

Just cause ur a turlte and u can use the same build for pvp and pve doesnt mean all classes can do that mattey.

NOT everyone know that once u hit lvl 30+ u cant reset CAUSE THERE IS NO GAME LIKE THAT.
    the Chinese fukers who made this game just wanted mula.
    poko gift should at-least give 1 green sp book so u can switch things around.

and about the webdepot thinge, i really liked that website but those thigns that we got for free increased the game's economy everything was getting overpriced cause of that website.

the def is not working mattey... You resist same when you put out the armour. Sorry to say that.. I HopE they fix it.

i dont know why u take in the current state of the server in account mattey.

INGNORE THE current state of the server and and play like if its normal. everything will be fixed!!! at one point in the 'POB'

@

you know what is defense rate is ? it's not decreasing base physical or energy defense so you should look and search on internet and forums to know what is defense rate.i respect your own opinion and your build using energy attacks such as cluster bomb etc but in my opinion using physical attacks while your opponent can't move(turned into candy) is better than charging RP and other stuff and waiting for him to turn normal again.didn't you know that if you use a skill like stony beam while your enemy is knocked down it will get blocked,using instant skills like confusion mobility seal and playful doll are the best.

first off did u even play ultimate majin????????
    CLUSTER BOMB IS GOOD!!. it ingores DODGE and ultmates have LOW HITRATE.

in ur build u maxed out Dynomite Horn. 2 sp is enough for dynomite horn.
    U DIDNT EVEN MAX OUT RESISTANCE PASSIVE. Ultimates MAIN CORE IS RESIStance.
    U dont even have devour curse, ultimates just keep healing themselves in battle
    u dont have Genocide blast, How are u supposed to get past budoki prelimanries??? Kid buu is needed to get past Prelims.\

And what is denfese rate?
    defense rate= damage taken from auto attacks, so if u take attack speed in ur gear with kaikoen u can do good damage and u use cluster bomb.

u can even kill people with cluster bomb with good energy gloves
    cluster bomb, arm pull (stun paralysis), clusterbomb.