Posts by Rob

This debate is over.

As for me, I still think it SHOULD and WILL be available at launch. I'm guessing @Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and
    If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

With the spawn system working and dungeons soon to be added to the game, we can expect an open beta very very soon. (Given he goes with the 38 cap). So I'm guessing we will get our answers in the coming weeks.

if the level cap is going to be 38, this will give us more of a reason not to "cry" about the upgrade stones. They'll be level 33 and have nothing else, they can't enter kid budokai, while most of the players will stay a kid before the first one happens. The time they'll need to get all the passives from TLQ, the flight quests and the first tier 1 dragonball quests will be a bout a day. Not to mention they'll be level 33 with level 1 gear. So I don't mind this at all.

Lmao, they should feel this way regardless of the level cap.. Otherwise they're just contradicting themselves.

So yeah, if its okay during level 33 cap, explain to me how it will be unacceptable if the 70 cap releases first.

I know you're not as fluent in English and I'm not going to penalize you for that, but do you realize there is no logic to your posts?

Questing takes too long, mostly depends on the level range however. I personally found 30-34 the easiest in the entire game. Those quests give absolutely insane exp for no reason and it's awesome.

1-10 you can literally grind in like 30-45 minutes if you know where to go.
    13-20 I normally quest because the exp given from quests are quite high.
    20-30 is all mob grinding. 20-25 takes 20-30mins for each level, so about 2 hours I'd say. 25-30 takes an hour each level, so about 4-5 hours. You can make it 3 hours if you don't get lazy. From there on out I normally quest until 48-55 and that's where there's a cool spot to kill mobs for decent exp. Also let's not forget TMQ4 Spam.... (Ugh I hate/love it). Everything after that is a breeze. Questing becomes so simple, you might need to grind 68-70 though but that's not a biggie.

It's all about finding the right spot to farm mobs. I forgot to mention (I'm using double exp scroll the entire time I farm these mobs)

I might just make a leveling guide soon.

@CritAholic

Hey man, it's no use. I've come to the conclusion that it's pointless arguing in this thread anymore. We should wait for @Daneos to make a decision and then we can either agree with his decision or disagree with it. And from there, we can debate with him. I'm sure he'll answer this question before the release of Open Beta.

And hey, if he decides to put level 38 as the starting cap, I best not be hearing you lot complaining about the stone at all..

Not going to write on this thread until someone writes something worth replying to. Everyone here keeps repeating the same stuff or talks nonsense.

I'll be actively checking the thread though.

Looks like is not. But is it lol. Start in 33 while others start in 1.? This game is about all. See this example.The first budokai of DBOG server. After 1 Week the server started. The Ppl that started in lv 33 will be like 60+ while PPL that started in 1 will be like 40+ . Who will win?. I repeat. There is aone reasson why oficial server didnt this.
    It should be like a prize (Like in the old server) when u hit some high lv. then u can use it for sell or for lvl alts chars.

That won't happen, I'm sure Daneos isn't adding the Budokai till at least 1 month after launch.
    Also, we've already established the leveling ordeal. It's not as bad as you think. Pre-Open beta people got to level 70 in less than a week, without any stones and with broken quests.

The 33 stone will be added to the game, it's most definite, and if it not... Then something is wrong here.

What's being argued now, is if it should be available at launch. (Which I believe it should be, argued that enough times here)

My suggestion, for those players who are worried about rankings and such. Daneos should disqualify anyone who uses the stone from the rank leaderboards.

1. Nobody is against your preference of leveling normally, it is people like you who are against our leveling preference. I insult only when I feel like I have to, otherwise I remain mutual most of the time. A lot of people from the opposing side say things that make no sense, which is pretty annoying.

3. You're interpreting it wrong.Figure of speech, trying to speak for cashers as a whole.

Considering the amount of hits this thread has gotten, I don't think there is a lot of people who are disagreeing with the idea, otherwise there would be a lot more posts giving negative feedback about the idea.

1. If you aren't treating DBOG as a new game, why are you complaining in the first place? Why the hell are you worrying about getting to level 70 first. Why are you so worried about people having a level advantage?

3. I never said I was the center of the world, I'm a paying player and I want my money to be used for good reason. (A paying player will always receive more benefits than the free player). And a democracy here, in a forum where majority speaks before they think and read? No thanks. I'd like Daneos to make a decision on his own.

So according to your logic, because people have more experience than you, you feel as though you should be able to pay to keep up?

and yes someone who uses a lvl33 stone is bound to hit level 70 before someone who doesn't.

Right here specifically, indicates you didn't read the entirety of this thread.