Posts by CaraSilla

He can maybe create new weekly events, like take BID0 map and make it PvP Zone and each kill can give points idk and the one who gets the highest points got a reward, just an idea he does not need to create new maps, races, etc.

We really need budokai yes, but resistance / success rate formula really needs to be fixed in order to have good fights, currently it's seriously stupid.

Let's see if Daneos can give it to us, I think there is enought PvE with the Dungeons that he fixed and we need a new PvP event.

Hello, I don't know about you guys, but I feel like the server became to boring me and I stopped to play because there is no a real goal to play it. I mean the only thing you can do is get items from dungeons for your character and go tatami or CC Rank. I mean there is not other event and that's what i wanted to ask, i think Daneos did and is doing really nice job fixing stuff like dodge, armor, skill bugs, etc. But at the same time I think that the game needs a new event like Scramble/Budokai/DojoWar to make the game a bit interesting.

That's all, thank you to read and sorry about my bad english I should improve it. And thank's to support the game we all want back. :monk12:

Once the game is ready for release, all the data will be erased.
    Same here. This may seem overdue but my friends and I quit playing since, what, 6 months ago? We got so excited for the data wipe that we just stopped playing since everything was going to get wiped, and now I haven't touched DBO since because I got bored of waiting. Every now and then I check the forums to see if the game finally got wiped

When is that? 0.0

it has been long time since last update ! so do that mean the developers have left the project?

Please stop acting as a kid. I remember like 8 months ago when everyone said that the game is death cause he had no updated the SubClass and now you can TMQ, UD, Boss Event, DBHunt, CCBD... etc. Ok you can tell him that he has no idea about the game then just explain him how it works! we were all new players one time so please. And to finish I have to say that he is doing his best for us, DBO players. He is preparing the Server for big Updates (Dojo War, Budo, Scramble..) and then OpenBeta.

Thank you all Supporters and of course thank you Daneos. Make DBO Great Again.

Turtles buffed was an example xD but other example, make the area conf. of the Plasmas bigger, it's hard to explain x) if you play mobas you will know what i'm saying xDDD

Hi everyone! I'm Kubam and I want to talk about my suggestion. I think to create a 'meta-game' could be a nice idea. Why?:

-First, it will make that the people should create different characters. All classes are good doing something (Healer-Healing, Turtle-DPS, Fighter-1v1...) But what if we buff some skills of turtle that makes them better at pvp? (they are good 1v1's too).

-Second, I think that buff some skills or nerf other ones can make a variety of new builds and make the game a bit harder.

Well that's my suggestion! Tell me your opinion here. Of course I want to say that this meta-game must apply after the game gets finished.

THANK'S FOR READ! :monk13:

[font='&quot']Hi DBO Community! [/font]

First of all sorry for my not perfect english, I hope that you can understand me.

This is a Posible Updates' List. I don't know if you are agree but enjoy! :thumbsup:

1. Fixes (skills, quests, stats...) For a better game experience.

2. Dungeons.

3. 'SubEvents'. (Dragon balls, Boss Event, Rankeds).

4. EVENTS. Like budokai, Dojo War, Scramble.

5. New content ?

THANKS ALL, AND LONG LIFE FOR DBOG!
    [font='&quot'][/font]

1. I think there is a to op thing right now: The Guard. It blocks all the skills, stuns... etc.
    2. There are some fixed classes but I think before UDs, TMQs, and the other stuff you should fix perfectly the other classe's stats. For example, the Plasma Crit is not working and the turtle ones is fixed. The Karma AoE Confusion is to op right now cause if you move the skill doesnt stop.
    Sorry for bad english, and remember this is just a suggerence. Good Luck all! :grapeman22:

When I use the Quest Item and complete the quest the NPC doesnt give me another quest. Please Help. I got like 9 Items but nothing. The first one that I got, when I complete the Item Quest, the NPC gave me a quest but when I wanted to do it a wild 'Quest Failed' appeared.