Posts by Aru

La version movil del sitio web esta bastante bien hecha. En mi opinion esta lejos de ser una prioridad, al juego le falta mucho Daneos tiene que focalizarse en eso.

Las cosas llegaran a su tiempo y Daneos mantendra actualizados por el Global Update Thread. Pido por favor no posteen threads preguntando Cuando saldra tal o cual, porque solo hacen que el foro este desorganizado.

La paciencia es una gran virtud.

Si tienen preguntas les pido que me escriban directamente (pestania Conversations arriba en el foro) y yo les responderé con gusto, para asi evitar que se multipliquen este tipo de posts.

1) Asian is not a language.

2) There is a Portuguese community section.

3) There is a pinned thread on translations, done by mod Kakaichi to be more precise. Here, have a link :D

[4.1]Patch de Tradução (Oficial) [TLQ, ADULT E TEXTURAS!]

4) You don't need to understand all the things in order to play/test the game I can guarantee that. Translation is a work in progress, so please be patient.

If you have any questions on the portuguese translation I suggest you post there. If you have any other questions, you can ask me through a personal message (check conversations tab on top of the forum) in English or in Portuguese, as you wish.

Aru :dpeace:

Nao. A skill funciona assim, os dois ficam paralizados. Você pode usa-la depois de tirar os seus bleeds e assim o enemigo nao pode fazer nada. Antes, com o bug - so o enemigo paralizado - era uma skill OP demais.

I've played a ton of MMOs over a period time. I have to admit being a DPS is not as fun as being a tank. But I like being a tank combined slightly with AOE. Which is why I'm currently looking at Nameks more, I'm watching one Sendoku's videos and Dark Warrior seems very nice to me. But I still don't know what these classes are listed as. I know that Majins technically are buffers, Nameks look like tanks, and Humans are DPS. That's my guess.

Tank = Dark Warrior and Shadow Knight

DW are seen as the full tank class more pve oriented, but as you've seen Sendoku and some other DWs have managed to get some results in PvP.

SK is seen as the versatile tank: has good defense and LP, but also deals good damage with the bleed skill Bold Strike. A lot of success in Pvp in retail DBO, and also used as tank in PvE situations.

DW have more AoEs, and should be able to aggro more, but SKs can also tank and handle mobs without that much trouble.

I think that's where you have to choose!

Spins aren't that much needed for the final ultimate majin build. Even though it used to be good

I mentioned spins because of the leveling mostly. After reading the original post, I am guessing @SelectiveCopy is looking for something a bit more user-friendly in all the stages of the game, not only endgame.

If you are a solo player I'd highly recommend Ultimate Majin, just because the buffs he got makes you ultimate

Ulti is a double-edged sword IMO. Yeah you got the buffs, but as spins don't work, and I can only guess they will be available in their nerfed version (only time will tell). So good buffs, but hard leveling which can be a bit discouraging.

Shadow Knight

Dark Warrior

I'd pick SK because of their versatility, although Sendoku has shown us that - at this state of the game at least - DWs can do it all.

My personal choice would be pick a Wonder majin and discover if you want to go karma or plasma while you get to 30. I've heard plasmas are kinda nerfed atm, but both are excellent choices.

The thing is, humans should be the most straight-forward classes, so I'm afraid that the playstyle of nameks and majins (with a more diverse perspective in terms of buffs and debuffs) might have the wrong effect on you.

I think you should tell us a bit more about your mmo experience (if you have any) or at least your playstyle préférences in similar games in order to give you a proper piece of advice.

Aru

EDIT: Also maybe show us your current builds for your fighter and your turtle so as to tell you if they are actually bad, which were your mistakes, and what you should focus in.

Suggestion has been noticed by the staff already and hopefully discussed soon too, because I am well aware of what has been pointed out myself. A lot of pros and cons to be taken into account.

It sure needs to be discussed but I doubt that the current thread will allow this. Thanks for your contribution Kamekameman, I'm sorry but I believe it will be better to close this thread for now. I'm sure you'll understand.

Pegou a sua Master Class? Se for assim, entao é normal. O skill reset no NPC so pode ser utilizado sem Quest de Adulto nem Master Class. Nao tem nada a ver o nivel (mesmo se tem ai uma mensagem que diz level 30 and below).

- Reset all skills at npc or with item now works correctly. Passive &/or skills learned by quests are not removed anymore.
    - Reset skills at NPC works until Level 100 but ONLY with first class. Second class can not reset skills at NPC.

As quests nao sao prioridade nesse momento: é possivel testar o jogo sem ter todas as quests desbugadas. Precisa ser paciente, ele vai dizer quando ele fazer cada uma das coisas no Global Update Thread e as vezes no chat do Discord.

This has been reported a long time ago. Please use the search function to see if the bug you've encountered has already been reported. It also applies for questions.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

les mobs pnj etc... On un point d'intérrogation au dessus (ou il devrait avoir le nom du mob pnj etc...). Pareil pour les joueurs sauf que pour les joueurs c'est le level.

Si tu as des "???" au lieu des infos des mobs et des joueurs c'est parce que ton scouter ne marche pas. Il faut le réparer. Ton scouter ne te permet pas d'identifier RIEN parce qu'il est cassé. C'est quoi ta question sinon?