Posts by Aru

O reset vai ser quando o Open Beta começe. Podem ser alguns meses ainda. Se tiver mais perguntas pode me escrever um PM.

Na portuguese community pode escrever em português. Nas outras partes do forum precisa escrever em inglês.

Adult quest bug (Kid clock)
    Adult Quest Bugs
    Adult Quest Bugged
    BUG ADULT MISION
    adult quest bug
    Adult Quest Bug, i'm still small + ¿Ban Warning?
    Adult Quest Bug
    Adult quest bugged

It's an esthetic bug, thus not a priority as far as I'm concerned. It won't affect your gameplay. On the other hand, there are many bugs that affect player's gameplay, being considered priorities.

I'm not going to answer in every single one of those posts, so:
    @antrok31 @boting001 @Hambone02 @alancontrufo @AmeliTequi @Meytap @Mazino @jainelian @Vegetti

PLEASE read the forums and use the search bar before posting.

It's an esthetic bug, thus not a priority as far as I'm concerned. It won't affect your gameplay. On the other hand, there are many bugs that affect player's gameplay, being considered priorities. Have fun in game, you can become an OP - and cute - Dende!

Es un bug recurrente, mira solo en la seccion en espaniol nada mas ya hay otros dos threads (mas en inglés):

BUG crecer
    Bug al crecer

Es una cuestion estetica nada mas, por ser una fase de test, dudo que se haga algo al respecto. Disfruta del juego :)

Es u bug recurrente, mira solo en la seccion en espaniol nada mas ya hay otros dos threads (mas en inglés):

BUG crecer

Bug al crecer

Como dijo edu, no es un problema para tu experiencia de juego. Es una cuestion estetica nada mas, por ser una fase de test, dudo que se haga algo al respecto. Disfruta del juego :)

With a fast search I found these threads:

Dragon Balls and boss

WTF happened with that event????

Appreciation for the Dragon Ball Hunt event (To Danos and the rest of the team!)

I will take a wild guess and say that in at least one of them (there are more, you can look it up) there is an answer there.

If there wasn't, you could at least ask in there as a comment.

However, what's more impressive is that you already posted a thread like this, and got somewhat an answer.

Dragon ball hunt event

Next time, you can re-ask instead of posting ANOTHER thread.

DB event was tested this weekend and will be available next weekend. No time set yet. And there is no regular Schedule as it has to be stable before doing it regularly.

Please, do not double post again. If you have any questions ask me or any other mod, or use the threads that are already open, you'll get a faster answer and staff won't have to go thru all these repeated questions over and over again.

What Ayame said and, as a said in many threads before:

This is a test stage, so every update brings something which will likely crash the server or the channels. That means not being available to play, have black screens, have lag and so on. There are also crashes because of bug abuse, so there is plenty of stuff to be done.

I'll take a wild guess and say that you get dislikes because:
    - you write in CAPS LOCK.
    - the way you convey your idea makes it sound like a demand.
    - It isn't as easy as you put it.

I've already spoken with you through pms, and I'm always available to answer your questions over there. Many of your posts seem to have an aggressive tone: I'm sure it's not how you mean it to be, so please keep that in mind next time.

This thread is done as far as I'm concerned. Bug abusers will be punished and the server stability is what Daneos is already working towards.

Cheers,

Aru :D

jai une petite question je vien de passez lvl 58 et jai eu que 4 a 5 quete et jai eu 120 mille dexp alors quil me faut 1million 200mille

ss nomal?????

1) ce post est off-topic.
    2) C'est normal, il y a des tonnes de quest bug, peut-être t'as oublié une ou deux chain quests, mais en tout cas tu vas devoir grind plus tard aussi.
    3) Si tu as d'autres questions ne les pose pas ici, c'est une autre discussion. Tu peux me les poser directement par msg privé. Je vais faire de mon mieux pour te répondre.

Foi um primeiro test. Vai ter outro no fim de semana, ainda nao sabemos o horario. Quando o evento seja mais estavel no server, um horario vai ser informado.

Por favor, procure informacoes antes de postar. Eu ja tinha respondido isso antes.

Obrigado

Finally someone who actually understands what I was saying! Everyone before you just jumped to the conclusion that I cared about getting likes when this^^^^^ is what I mean't.

Any tool can and will be used wrongfully. We cannot enforce a particular behaviour: there is already people who get mad when they receive a warning because they called someone names or spammed or anything against the Code of Conduct.

TBH, any community has these problems. I doubt that you'll be able to convince people that use the dislike button in an abusive way to change that.

AND, that's the important part, as it doesn't hurt or punish the one being disliked, the best we can do is just act as you wish everyone would. Be an example. Move on.

Anyway, you cared enough of this situation to make a thread, that is why forum members are answering with their own opinions. No one is jumping to any conclusions, just doing what you asked in your first post.

Hay algunos buffs que no funcionan juntos como Might y Spirited Roar. No sé si pasa lo mismo con Might y Fortitude, pero en todo caso no te recomiendo personalmente subirle puntos a fortitude, pues son 3 puntos y no es un buff tan bueno, ni siquiera si buscas ser un artista marcial hibrido o energetico.

We are? XD i've only ever seen 1 other person say they got Great Namek on discord and the forums combined. Whether in-game i've seen countless SSJs running around

On another note, have you seen a Kidd Buu run around yet? i've not seen or heard anyone have it yet.

There's at least 2 great nameks in my guild, I've seen lots of ssj and 2 kid buus.

Well this time the drop rate was pretty high, a drop rate reduction is needed if you want the event everyday or 2 days a week

I agree, drop rate was high. I think so even though I got zero dbs (bad luck OP).