Posts by Aru

READ THE FORUM BEFORE POSTING.
    After each update it is expected to have crashes, black screens and even lag. The server will become stable in some days. These threads make it harder for staff and helpful user to get to solve real problems. Please refrain from posting before using the search bar and reading other people's posts. If you have more questions, you can pm me.

As VoidVale said, there are tons of threads on this. Blackscreens and crashes are common after updates, so keep that in mind people. Also, always use the search bar before posting. These threads make it harder for staff and helpful members to get to threads where real issues need solving.

Thanks

1) Dislikes are just another feature, it won't punish you or anything.

2) If you feel like someone is just disliking you for the sake of it and you REALLY CAN'T STAND IT, then you can simply ask the person why is he/she disliking you. You'll get an answer or won't. If you don't, then proceed to ignore as this person isn't communicating. That's it.

If the said person starts flaming you on threads and disliking you, well then there is a report button and the staff will look into it.

These kind of threads make it more difficult for us mods to get to other users problems. Crashes and blackscreens are to be expected after updates like the one we had recently. Please wait a bit longer for info before posting, and try other ways to get that info (pm a mod, discord dbog chat...). Thanks,

There are a lot of things to do yes, but those quests you are speaking about aren't necessary to continue your leveling and test gameplay. So most of these quests will be taken care of later, when other stuff is good to go.

Esse evento dai foi um test para ver quais eram os novos bugs do evento. O Daneos vail falar quando tiver o proximo DB event. Paciencia gente, por favor nao postem esses threads porque é mais dificil achar os threads com problemas reais.

Obrigado

EDIT: Daneos falou no Discord que ia ser também no proximo fin de semana. Nao sabemos os horarios ainda.

Coupons are disabled (please use the search bar before posting, this has been discussed a million times, thanks).

Silver chests... afaik not available right now, the testing is focusing in other game areas as of now. If someone else knows more about the silver chest situation, be my guest.

:)

After updates (like the last one we had) and now events (like the db hunt), crashes will come, it's normal as it's the first time Daneos is testing new stuff in the pre-open beta server. All you need is patience.

I ask you to wait longer before posting this kind of threads because it makes it more difficult for us moderators to keep an eye on real bugs or actual problems from other players. So expect black screens or crashes everytime something new comes up, it will be Worth once the game fully releases. Thanks for your understanding,

Aru

As many have explained already, it's just a general warning. It doesn't mean you've been reported. Everyone gets this message. Closing this.

1) Faz quanto tempo que voce tem o problema.
    2) O problema de autenticação tem que ver com o fato de ter 2 servers distintos... um do jogo e outro de login. As vezes a gente pode jogar mas ninguem (ou alguns players dependendo da localização geografica) pode logar. Se o problema tem já muito tempo então é um bug. Se for só desde o update por exemplo, é coisa normal por causa dos crashes e bugs novos que sempre tem depois das updates. O server vai ser estabilizado nos proximos dias, sempre acontece isso.
    3) Se alguém tiver um problema e não acha solução, pode mandar um PM. Os admin, não podem ler tudos os posts e threads sempre... que são muitos depois das updates.

Obrigado

Moderadoes não são admins pra começar: os mods tem que moderar o fórum, par evitar spam flame off topic ou qualquer coisa contra o codigo de conduta.

1)Não sempre temos a posibilidade de resolver alguns problemas tecnicos, mas se for un problema grave a gente fala no staff.

2) Muitas vezes tem threads repetidos... A gente tampoco pode responder a mesma coisa se o pessoal não procura bem antes de postar.

3) Também falamos em privado quando precisarmos de uma conversa mais rapida para ajudar mais rapido.

Enquanto ao seu problema, poderia ser o seu firewall. Faz quanto tempo que isso acontece? Com mais informaçao talvez poderia ajudar. Obrigado

I think we can agree there is a better debate around upgrade system rather than drop rate right? We can have some progress there... The starting topic of most "droprate" threads tends to change to that quite often.

No han sido activadas aun. Si tienes otras preguntas, escribeme por chat privado, con gusto te ayudaré a resolver tus dudas. Cierro el thread porque esta discusion se ha tenido cientos de veces.

right but where are mods at

sleeping...

So yeah another topic that divides ppl. I think most arguments were exposed and now any follow-up without flame isn't possible. I'll let know Daneos and the staff about the suggestion in case they haven't seen it yet. Thread closed.

Cheers

Aru

Edit: if you feel there is something helpful left to say send a pm, thanks.

for your information, i level till level 2 on my spiritualist, and then stoped. And this was 4 months ago you really thought i played till 70?

Hihihi

My point still stands though, and I never said you played till 70 :D I just saw this:

I wich, i could keep my character...

and implied you leveled to a point you wanted to keep your character. Not even to save your in game name, because you are a founder and thus can pick your name before everyone else.