Posts by brendan776

i agree with it being hard. dragon balls should be hard to get, but what i dont agree with is the fact were now left to farm an area. and people just come form no where to steal your dragon balls. theres now only a 20% chance they spawn with the dball icon, i found an area no one was farming on any of the channels. so i used that spot. i cleared out all mobs. and waited for them to re spawn, within a few minutes i had 3 people floating above me waiting for them to re spawn, the fact these players do n o work, and just take the icons they see is very disrespectful to the people who are actually working to get them, again yes i get theres no rule or nothing preventing them from doing so. its just the fact that people have no respect and would rather "take" people hard work rather than do the hard work themselves. i got 3 dragon balls from today's hunt. due to being swarmed each time i was farming a specific area. i asked nicely that people would not intervene and leave me to farm. but instead i just got abuse after abuse. and after multiple different location and still being intervened with, i gave up on the hunt. and personally i dont think ill be doing the hunt again until somethings changed.

i have heard from a founder that, the dogis in wagu currently will be removed from wagu permanently on Thursday (same day level cap lifts to 45) and the new dogis will be added into the wagu. now whether this is actually true or not i can not confirm. BUT i can confirm that daneos said in discord to get dogis while you can as later they will be like bitcoins. to me it seems likely as i have not yet seen a single new dogi.

a new dogi, saiyan tails, maybe a variety of colours, but when you move or fight the tails moves around. whens tood still after 10 seconds or so the tail wraps around the waist liek a belt.

i think it would add a great feeling to the game.

forgot about this but yeaah ill pm that dude and ask, id like to contrubute towards the game. Also yes i agree the translation have more than likely been done from google tranlsate, i mean in reality its a big games theres a lot to do with a very small team, im happy to go over each quest translate them and corrcect the grammar in them, my grammar may not be so good here, thats because right this second im in a rush so im just typing away.

but anywho, it shouldnt be too hard, throw them in google translate and then put the words in order, if words are too diffucult to understand to the younger part of the community here, im also more than happy to find a simpler word for them to understand.

and no not almost %50 of the game is done, not even close, i dont care what data you have to prove otherwise, once you hit a certain level more and more of the quest become chinese/japanese idk, and further and further it turns into all chinese you start seeing chinese around level 18-21 im im right. maybe even sooner.

im im correct max level is 70 ? so im going to take a wile guess that almost every quest from around maybe 40-70 in chinese ?could be wrong as im only level 31 myself.

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but daneos if you need any help translating some of the quests hit me up ill be more than happy to help out, and put the grammar correct on them too.