Posts by Agamdeep

after doing some research I like pve turtle build and pvp swordsman build

You really don't need confusion in PVE, you should get EP boost since DW really sux with EP.DW is PVE kind and really cool to farm with it or help in dg.
    Giant Namek Skill is good there too soo you won't deal some auto attacks.

Click me There I changed some things.

Well max most of them. - Click Me

Well kido builds are nothing in compare with adult(master class) builds but here you go.
    Spiritualist PVE build: Click me
    Martial Artist PVP build: Click me

I meant for you to add a master class too lol I dont know wich master class was better so I just want which in your opinion is better

So basically I was looking around and could not a find a straight forward ansewer to what I want to know is what is the best class for pvp and pve for human races and put the builds as well in my opionion ist swordsman for pvp and crane hermit for pve but I sdont know how to build because I am new so I was wondering if someone could help me out and shoe me what the best pvp and pve builds are

hy again... the closing game in less than 3 minutes after i log in is getting pretty frustrating, i've reinstall it a couple of time now< i started as admin from launcher and .exe and still no good, what must i do so the game will not close after i log in?... the PC is good, i know that, the internet can go true 500mb/s soo.... where is the problem?.... i hate tipping my user and pass over and over for a 60 second play

I feel your pain man and o looked at your log looks like u get the same invalid playtime error

So basically I can play for about 2 mins and then the game crashes then I launch the game again and after a few mins of playing another crash and I have to repeat the process it gets pretty annoying I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

This is what the log before almost every crash
    [2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:32 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:32 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:34 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:34 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:34 PM] CNtlSobTriggerObjectProxy::UpdateState (680) : [ASSERT] Invalid play time.08_O_MINE_BOX_0013.40282e+038

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:35 PM] gui::CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY (793) : [ASSERT] CStaticBox_Generic::GetStartPosY = FontSize StaticBoxSize Over

[2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:36 PM]
    [2016/08/01 Mon 13:31:42 PM] CNtlSobTriggerObjectProxy::UpdateState (680) : [ASSERT] Invalid play time.01_N_STONE_M_0043.40282e+038

seems to be this error message anyone know how to fix it
    CNtlSobTriggerObjectProxy::UpdateState (680) : [ASSERT] Invalid play time.00_T_RP_CANNON_0013.40282e+038

Ive basically done everything in the book at this point. I'm probably just going to delete everything and redownload the torrent.

it isn't a d/c, i haven't gotten a connection lost error, it just lags a bit, and closes without warning.

I have the same problem dont know what to do