Posts by FreddyK

I use lp% gear in ud3, and with 60% I can handle half a ud3 normal room with my turtle hermit.

Well, I use normal con gear and I handle UD3 hard room easily but that is because I can one crit shot them. Now classes like dark warriors should also be able to handle it pretty easily but because of the broken damage they can't do shit there. Also with that 60% and decent buffs in retail you would be able to handle the whole room easily in UD3 normal.

nya~ okay. thanks >w< so uh i may putt lesser effort into it. and ntls? didnt got DBO shutted down in 2013? and xenoverse got made out of it? i mean ... i assume tho cause .. the story is awfully similiar to xenoverse ^^

i thought at first this here is an official server and got just made global now cause back then needed you an evil IP trick to connect to DBO ... (idk if they lifted the region lock later on, i didnt played it for long cause i didnt understood a word in the quests ^^ same with equip and skills etc.) cause i cant find anything from ntl dragonball wise o.o

Yes, this game was shut down at 2013 because the company running it ran out of money or simply they couldn't release an English version of the game, that would attract many more players. That was their downfall, Xenoverse is a copy of this game's story so yeah it is awful how a game like Xenoverse gets to live with the great story of DBO. NTL and wasabii can't shut down this server because DBO Global has their own server files now(correct me if I'm wrong).

This is a question to the team, do you guys have the event files of christmas events? If you do, we all would appreciate a mini event, like if OB comes by christmas or later, would be nice for us to enjoy an event like that one (would increase your player base by a bit and would increase activity in general because people wouldn't be sitting on platform as they usually do).

Don't complain about it, it was even worse on past. Just enjoy what you're getting.

Is the bug you are speaking about when you die after somebody deals more damage than your health? No, it isn't a bug and LP% recovers the LP after the damage is done, for example somebody deals 20k crit on you and you have only 10k lp you die, but if he deals 8k and you have 10k lp you regain a bit of that dmg if you're wearing LP%.

When will you guys realize that the resist % was actually broken as hell? Like people with 250+ FOC wouldn't be able to land a stun on fighters/ultimates. I think this new update just made things really better, you still have enough resist chance and it is balanced for all classes.

Those people hating for no reason, shut up fighters you don't know nothing of this game. Fighters are so damn broken against classes like cranes and turtles, resist at 280 foc, what the fk is this? 280 foc shouldn't be resisteable at all, and this slow bug is real. How the fk can you dash with all that slow on you? Use your brain for once.

Since this is alive again, I'd like to see weapons in the token shop that give more base attack than normal ones (make them level 30 only weapons with random stats that can't be boxed) so new players can buy a good weapon for their classes while leveling up. You have stones up to u55, so this isn't much of a change I hope.

Lets not forget a thing here guys, the good dogis have an actual value now (like I remember seeing a Gotenks dogi for the first time in DBO TW and I was amazed), some should be more special than the others. He is losing money here, not the other way with players losing time. Daneos is losing u70 white stones in come (which is a huge one, he is also losing the brown boxes AND auto pots), I am against pay to win but somethings should just stay pay to win. If it is good for the server in come, it should also be good for us too but if it is bad for it, so is it bad for us...

While this guy is complaining about every thing, this update was great. But though, I would suggest adding only the good dogis in the wagu machines (Vegito's dogi and the other good ones).

We already tried to make it not possible to logout when you're in fight mode changing channel worked but sadly it didn't work for logout because there is something in client that prevented it but well even if it worked they can alt f4 or use task manager to close it but it will be stiff useful because it will make their whole plan thrice harder.

I believe the only solution to this is punishing them. Those players are worse than toxic ones, they are afraid to die in a game like wtf is this. If you mods make a rule on it, I am pretty sure they will avoid doing it because of possible bans (like come on, who would like getting punished because of that).

Can I Use ----- Sapphire R9 285 OC Dual-X AMD Radeon Graphics Card (2GB, GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port) with ---- AMD A8-6600k APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.90GHz. Or maybe you have better suggestions? Help! Thank you!

P.S i wasn't sure where to post this so i thought this might be the best place :D

Hmm, for this game it would be enough (over kill maybe if the game was rendered well). But you'll kick ass with 60+ FPS, max settings.

All of gears will be with BIND.

When you equip them, it will have BIND ACTIVE and even if you wear them or place them in inventory, it will still have bind ACTIVE.

Like newbie accessory you get from blue gift box, that 100 res neck or quest gear with bind.

I think you misunderstood what I said. You know these items that unbind the bind items, they should be tradeable this way new players can do dungeons and sell them for zeni. I am not talking about equiq.

While many are hating on it for no reason I see 2 pros other than scamming and I would like to suggest this. Make unbind items tradeable this way new players can sell them and earn a bit zeni. And second is items that get bound once you wear them or once you get them in your inventory. It makes their unbind easier.

Thanks! That's what I was worried about as well. We shouldn't be able to max out most of our skills. Deciding on what to max out and not to max out is the entire point of different builds.

Thanks for posting this! That aerial combat looked great! Was that from this project, or from another DBO project? In any event, we know its possible. :-)

Not sure about it but I think original company NTL was working on it.

They said they will go beyond the level 70 cap and I've seen a video with aerial combat here

With the new bind update, and no white stones through direct CS in Open Beta, they should just un-nerf white stones because the whole problem to begin with them was cashers could just buy a bunch of those, sell some, buy U70 purple and greens, and use the rest to easily +15 everything. It seems like they will only be dungeon only drops so I don't see an issue here.

Actually that white stone update was the dumbest thing I had ever seen in DBO. -2 downgrade is fine, if not the best thing for those stones. We need to risk before being able to get +15 that easy.