Posts by FreddyK

Both Fortitude and Might add up crit% of what they are. For example Fortitude adds up e.crit% and might adds up p.crit%. Giving p.critical hit rate on might wouldn't bring balance but rather give SM's and Fighters crit rate that they don't need. Also the buff shouldn't stack up with roar (if that is the way you want to balance it).

Read the manga

Sorry but the server is for everyone to play. That's being a little over dramatic and is not true.

You are misinterpreting the point EsDeath is trying to make. I'll kindly give you a further explanation as to why the server was changed to North America and how this decision came about:

• Server Statistics, indicate that most of Dragon Ball Online Global's player base reside America. This indeed was a deciding factor, but not the only one, as to why the server should be hosted in North America.
    • North America, is one one of the most central locations for all players around the world to have the best and optimal ping so that it is fair for all members of the community. Europe was proven to be an insufficient for the rest of the world. Yes, it did benefit European players to play on a server that was located in Europe, but other members of the community it did not.
    • When deciding a location, players from Europe were also considered. Most players from Europe only had a ping increase of 60ms - 80ms at the most (depending on where you live in Europe), which was a small increase that is barley noticeable. This is a minor difference in terms of performance, especially in a MMO game such as Dragon Ball Online.
    • Dragon Ball Online, the official retail servers were originally located in Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The community back then accepted this, and were able to still play and compete with the local/native players in both PVE and PVP. There were players from North America, Europe, and even Oceania, who were still able to compete with the native players and lag was not that noticeable or made that much of a great impact.
    • Making two servers (one for North America and one for Europe) is not a viable option. There are times for the day where both servers will have inactive moments (appear dead), and it would just divide/split the community apart. It would also require a lot of effort to run which would also complicate matters.

In the end, it was decided for the server to be hosted in North America as a region, with the goal in mind to be fair for all players.

North america is really the best spot for all players to connect and that is true. I don't know why are people complaining about a server move while they don't know how laggy TW used to be on times.

Here is a video with how much lag taiwan servers used to have for those who lived away from it

. Notice how long stuns take to charge in...

Hi there,

So i have problems with FPS, my game is sometimes freezing just for a milisecond and then it's good, and when i move around things are kinda under 60 fps, if i stand in place it's fine. Doesn't matter if im in really crowded area or not, fps drop is visible. And it's not about my PC, i can play battlefield 1/witcher 3 on highest settings possible.

A lot of players are having this problem. Just wait till daneos fixes it.

lmfao i would like to see u fighting me with kaioken. btw if u will fight majins u think kaioken will work? bruh. thinks im newbie

You are a newbie, that is why I said it. You don't even know which is better kaioken or SSJ. THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST BASIC THINGS.

lmfao. u will get 1 shooted

Since I am on PC right now I will explain it to you. Use your brain a bit, you don't straight up jump into a kaioken without at least stunning the enemy. Also first thing first, kaioken boosts base damage by 30%, you wouldn't want landing a higher attack right? Your crit rate should have been boosted by kaioken too but not sure if it is working properly here. The LP drain may be a bit of dangerous but it is not that much (around 100 lp drain at level 3 kaioken). Please newbie before talking about something you aren't sure, make sure you have all the facts about it.

To all of you complaining about crit rate, just shut up. You don't know anything about crit rate at this point. Do you want better crit? Learn the game mechanics and get at least a decent gear. Even in this new update I crit almost everytime because I have focus pants and e.crit rate gloves (13 e.crit rate) and my damage is still somewhat decent (tho my weapons lack upgrades) this is for e.classes. For you p.classes get dex like come on, this is too basic shit and p.crit rate gloves if you can't crit at all.

Oh wow I was way off, I honestly thought it was just 2 days but hay lol. Would be nice if it was like that

Having it more than twice a week is really a lot. What I think that makes DB hunt in this game is that it is rarer than usual now.

Thats the worst way to hunt in dbog! Running aroung gives me waaay more db's today i got 14 in 110 minutes(late start)! Before droprate was reduced like 7 weeks ago i got 22 to 26 per hunt! And this is no lie! That is true!

In old dbo slay and resprawn was good, but not here, because system is different..

Actually you are right because the DB mobs don't spawn like they should have. In old DBO you had to kill mobs in order for them to start having DB icon but now they just randomly spawn here. Normally killing mobs would also be efficient but I would rather switch several spots during the hunt (I also got like 15-16 dragon balls this way).

Crane was better (I don't remember why already) on HK server. Many of them won solo budiokai. Crane and SK was best classes there.

We don't speak of HK, it was the only server that could be called "trash".