Posts by FreddyK

yo guys i found botter he was with 3 characters lvl 70 with same name III i took a screenshot but cant upload it help me

Same name does not mean he is botting. If you are talking about that "king10" guy, it is pretty clear that it is a nolifer chink

You should check Sendoku crane vs everyone else lel. I don't think turtle can win that easily vs crane in pvp. You know only if you are casher and you autopot. Crane hit you with dot and stun you for 1 minute. You ded bro you cant do shit. Turtle only have sleep and paralise but it aint that effective as crane skils.

*cough* anti bleed *cough*

If you are talking about whether or not options on weapons stack, it's so easy to test it. Remove your glove that has % dmg on it and see how much crit dmg a sub-weapon skill gives without the glove. And comapre the dmg to the crit dmg WITH the glove. If you see a huge difference between them, it means the options stack.

No, I know that but what I mean is that on old DBO if for example your glove had 253 e.attack and your wand had 350 e.attack. So we know that wands don't add up to the C stats but the gloves do and for example somebody has in total 1k e.attack and 350 wand e.attack. When casting a skill that requires a wand, their total e.attack should have been 1350 but that is not the case here as I see. I've heard many people complain that gloves are not working as they are supposed to yet.

so phy crit and crit rate stacks but glove and sub weapon attacks doesnt stack

The thing is, the game is not done yet. The gloves attack goes to your C stats while your sub weapon attack must add up after the attack. But I heard this is bugged (when it is supposed to add up both, sub and gloves, it adds up only the sub weapon dmg).

i heard differently though. People say that now %dmg does not stack together, only crit, focus, soul

So say u have 30% on gloves and 30% on sub, doesbt mean ur crit % went up by 60% on all skills

It does go up by 60% on all skills. I've tested this out on my own.

Gloves is the only weapon that add something, sub weapon doesnt add

(I prefer crit rate)

Man are you serious? Sub weapon doesn't add? It sure does add damage and it does add every stat that there is in it. And yes gloves do indeed add up to the damage, it depends on the type of attack and if I am not wrong, in old TW they used to add up to total dmg (I mean skill that requires sub weapon would be gloves +sub= total dmg).

I just found one of my dogi has disappeared. It is very unlike that I sold it to a merchant since I always check the waring massage before selling items. In the retail server, I could ask the admistators what happened when this kind of sitation happened, but I am not sure if Daneos is willing to check it out. Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Posting a ticket would surely help because it could be a display bug or item loss from server side.

No class-oriented MMO that I know does that. Only applies for some that doesn't have class picks but skill choices that would lead you to some role or the other, with the ability of reassigning said skills. But even that is different that changing classes. There might be some exceptions but it would be more of a hassle than a bonus.

Apart from that, I personally dislike the idea. Picking a class and knowing the roles and capabilities of it is part of the game, changing classes just like that doesn't really add anything to the game. For example, I could level up as a fast level up class (DW/SK) and then switch to a more difficult one (Dende Priest) once I hit level cap. Enjoy the PvE journey, and also learn your role in PvE end content and PvP.

Plus, you can always level different characters!.

I've seen MMO's that do this and it is mostly restricted to same first class. For example, if somebody is a martial artist, he can only pick SM or fighter. Either way if this gets accepted and added in game, it should really be expensive cuz it saves people from leveling a new character.

let's change it , Everyday you Get Items , better then money , items like : Health Potions , Pots , and for all week you would get a +15 Weapon For 1 Hour ING Time , or even better a Double Exp or Zeni Booster for 2 Hours , Pick Reasonable Items , if you pick cash , The Community ( Dantuis) will Die like Bulma Virginity.

+15 should be earned by farming, not logging on everyday. It isn't fair to those who log on everyday to have +15.

Talking about sadness look at you crawling worm you don't even have a decent computer and you was like 29 years old of ages the last 3 weeks how about you go and buy yourself a pc and a good recording software my god the quality is just like your face ugly as hell

gtfo french bum

That isn't how giglamesh behaves

So lets be clear? You hate u70 whites because they're a bit expensive? I heard that in OB they will be droppable and ffs. You make no sense either.

U70 white in past did not downgrade your weapons after breaking at all. It truly was unfair to be honest even though many people got +15s through that. -2 makes the justice for it but seriously why are you people obsessed with +15s? They help a lot but a +10 is sure decent and doesn't even cost that much... And the real reason why the purples are overpriced like that is because chinese buggers. Blame them not Daneos lol.