Posts by Hanshi

Hi guys,can please tell me a good way to farm zenni..i wonder if there is a way to farm gold and buy a doggi without cash points...i already trying now to get items for mobs and selling it to npc,but it needs a lotttttt of time to get 20million..another question i want to ask,how many gold shenron gives if i wish for money?Thanks for your time ^.^

Shenron gives 600k zeni

It's not me who stated that it doubles almost everything. It's just a random quote. For me even 10-15% boost on damage is enough and kaioken can be even stronger on lv3. Its just feels wrong that SSJ is a trash now :/

Personally i think that instead of crying and moaning about it on this thread you should go and look for the official calculations and/or correct stats boosts and then go post them in the big bug thread.
    That way you'd actually become some sort of use rather than a slowly becoming headache for people who are actually trying to sort this out?

To find out now how much exactly ssj boosted stats by X% is more likely impossible. Big Bug Thread or not it simply will get ignored for certain amount of time. Just boost stats for like 10-15% and that's it. And it's way better to focus on one thing than thousand different ones.
    Besides Daneos said it himself that he will customize Transformations. That means he gonna change stats and stuff.

EDIT:
    I found a quote from retail dbo players in dbocom.com
    "Correct. Physical attack increases, Energy attack increases, dodge rate, and hit rate. (I think around the 25%, but don't take my word for it)

Most importantly, though, the run speed increases by about 50%, and attack speed roughly doubles. The speed is the reason why SSJ is useful, the attack and dodge bonus's are just a nice extra."

Yo @Daneos you have messed up EP regeneration even more. Now while using SSJ I can't properly regenerate EP while sitting and using EP Regen potion. Thats in my opinion is bullsh*t. Not even talking about Pure Majins, Karma [Serene Focus]+[EP Regen Potion]+[Sitting]. Even this doesn't help to regenerate it. SSJ regen got messed up after your last upadate and Pure Majin was broken before even that. So when you gonna be fully working again, I suggest to fix EP draining, since now in fight you can't be SSJ longer than 2-3mins.

You're not the one that say Denied it's up to Daneos.

Also Daneos said to me on discord he might add skill reset for lvl 1-70. It's a "might" remember that

There was a discussion about skill resetting after getting master class and it was stated that it would too good. Ofcourse there is tons of mmo's that have free skill resetting no matter what level you have or class, but then Skill Reset Books would be useless. Besides thats a bit too easy in my opinion. Being able to reset your skills whenever you want. The game should be harder, people should just read about skills and learn smth about them instead of rushing and getting masterclass.

No, cuz Eucliwood Hellscythe has a scythe, not a sword.. and she doesnt have any oppais.. Shes flat-chested.. + She has different armor

Lol Fan Art always looks different, they add sometimes huge breasts or smth like that, change their look and so on..