Posts by Mimicry

the critical rate didn't change at all, it's the mobs that have become stronger. This was done because there was no challenge at all in doing PvE wich was not the case in retail DBO. In retail DBO even going out to kill normal mobs had to be done with caution.

For people who call this unfair and want some change without any sense of proof or reason behind it, just create your own private server from scratch and make everything you want it to be if you are not satisfied with the way it is now.

For others who think this is unfair and want to actually share their experience from this update to proof that something has to be changed, reply in your own personal thread with the following information:

Create your own private server? Players spend hours on this game, spend alot of money. So players deserves also to communicate about stuff that isn't detailed as the retail version. Noone push someone to donate or play this game, since there is a donate option to help the community grow up there must also be a option to listen to players. Thats what i think.

This, this, THIS. People are crying because they can't 1 shot everythign (that's how i'm seeing it) but this is exactly what we've been trying to achieve. Retail calcs, this is good. people are way too reliant on being OP all the time just because they get to high levels.

Its not about one shotting everything, damage is good like this. But resistance, succesrate, dots, bleed, some skills & hitrate is not like retail.

One of the best updates? no way.

*Fighters deals low crit.damage (can be like old dbo not sure)
    *Crits are realy based on luck now, even with 80+ critrate.
    *Still succesrate is not working even with 280+ succesrate u still missing everything.
    *Even with 600+ resistance u receiving stuns and debuffs (impossible)
    *DEX gear gives too much resistance, even level 60 characters with dex are able to dodge hits from +15 fighters, what the hell.
    *I even see SK's dodging sometimes
    *Spinning attack's are supposed to deal a way better damage then this, and still bugged. Dealing like 200 per hit on players, even Saibamans hits more.
    *Even 2000+ hitrate misses
    *Not sure, seems like SK bolds are nerfed too. SK + Cranes does like 2K+ bleed, realy?
    *Cranes does 1.2K burn on +15 thats a joke right?

Conclusion; i think damage etc are fine, but resistance and succesrate,hitrate still needs a fix.
    Only way to bypass resistance should be like old dbo, wearing good succesrate and hitrate, All classes got nerfed, even some classes are now just unplayable, and only cranes become stronger now, they already were strong enough.

I don't know what your country consider rude, but it was definitely rude and slightly disrespectful considering every time I log on to game you were spam whispering me to fight you like me and you had beef or something. That obsesses lmao. I play this game to have fun dude, and if you think rank pvp in this buggy ass build of this game with everyone having +15 means your good, then you definitely need reality check dude. And you also posted your video on MY thread too when you could of made a different one, I wouldn't have a problem with that video if you didn't add all that extra stuff too, it like your clout chasing for youtube views LMAO.

Spamming you for a fight? I dont know where you get those things from, but thats obviously a realy good one.

''A pro swordmen versus the dbog world.'' Since i am a part aswell of the dbog world i challenged you. ''now i am going to defeat you'' ''are you scared to lose'' those are not my words. And please stop talking about +15 while you owning a +15 gear.
    I dont want to discuss anymore, i can feel your feeling.

the way u have edited the vid dont u think u are being alittle too rude?

this to be honest lolz, but I guess it can't be helped, people take little things to seriously over the internet :D8)

Whats wrong with showing the messages? I dont see any rudeness in the video. Beggin people to dislike the video = rude. But i dont care since the results are showing enough. I either dont want to discuss, goodluck.

-Reserved-

Armour

As a Ultimate Majin u will need different sets like a every class needs.

Set 1:
    Jacket: 21% LP
    Pants: 21% LP
    Boots: 28 CON

Set 2:
    Jacket: 32% Anti Critical
    Pants: 28 CON
    Boots: 28 CON

Accesory:

Necklace: 100+ Resistance, 200+ Succesrate, Anti Confusion, Anti Candy, Anti Paralysis, Anti Bleed
    Earrings: 60% Resistance Earrings, 10+ Prop Earrings, 21+ CD Earrings
    Rings: 56% Resistance Rings, 13-20 CON Rings, P&E.Reflect Rings, Prop Set Rings, Anti Confusion, Anti Paralysis, Anti Candy Rings
    Gloves: 26% Speed, 34 FOC, 33% P.Critical
    Trumpet: 26% Speed, 250+ Hitrate, (33% E.Crit aswell a option to deal more with Cluster Bomb) 33% P.Critical

Builds:

Mimicry PvP Build (Ranked + Solo Budokai)
    PvP Build with Double Dynamite Horn + Cluster Bomb
    Anti SK PvP Speed Build (Auto Attack)

Gear Matchups:

vs. Fighters: 32% Anti Critical Jacket, 28 CON Pants, 28 CON Boots, 34 FOC Gloves, 266 Hitrate Trumpet, 2x11 Props Earrings, 200+ Succesrate Necklace, 2x56% Resistance Rings or Prop Set Rings
    vs. Swordsman: 32% Anti Critical Jacket, 21%LP Pants, 28 CON Boots, 34 FOC Gloves, 266 Hitrate Trumpet, 2x11 Props Earrings, 100+ Resistance Necklace or 200+ Succesrate Necklace, 2x56% Resistance Rings or Prop Set Rings
    vs. Shadow Knight: 21% Jacket, 21% Pants, 28 CON Boots, 26% Speed Gloves, 26% Speed Trumpet, 100+ Resistance Necklace or Anti Bleed, 2x23 CD Earrings or 2x 60% Resistance Earrings, 2x56% Resistance Rings or 2x 14% E.Reflect Rings
    vs. Turtle Hermit:

-Reserved-