Posts by Frylock

Personally, I am going to use this build entirely once I hit level 70. This is balanced attack speed build between PvP and PvE + contains cool signature moves.
    If you want more universal build, then I would go for this one. You have attack speed for PvP/PvE and AOE skills for PvE with Kaioken boost.

You need to know that if you are Hybrid, Pvp and Pve, you are not at your max power, you are decreasing your power from both Pvp and Pve. Btw Thunder does not increase the speed by maxing it, it just increase the time. And just noticing, you cannot use skill during ''Thunder Effect'' just ''Storm'' may be used. However, if you are happy with it, enjoy! My build is full pvp

I like DW, one of my fav. class but he's weak. Weak in attack, weak in tanking.
    Boss will stun Your DW when Your taunt start to end and You will lose agro. SK got also agro from attack (DW atk. suck) and Dragons Will.

In my opion DW is only best for farming. CD gear + energy siege and at the end, before mobs die, You use Punishment to heal yourself and end of battle with full LP. Very cool for farming. Don't try to make him tank, SK is better.

For PvP MAYBE with Mystic Attack (pull arm) and Confusion You could do something I believe.
    DW need 2-3x longer "Powerfull Roar" taunt that also generate high amount of agro and he will be better tank.

So what would do SK to kill mobs? Spam Bold strike until they die? Nameks don't have high damage, that's why they have ''Draconic Curse'' which decreases def in area, DW has low cooldown AOE skills to keep the aggro from everyone. There are really few SK who max Dragon's Will or neither add that line with Deception, They are going always full pvp with mystic hand. SK will also get stunned by the boss, and he will die way too fast than DW, since he does not have a monster defense as DW, and he won't heal high amount of LP also dealing AOE damage. Of course with a good party everything could happen, but tank still being DW's job. Draconic Righteousness is made for DW too, for his big AOE energy siege. But i know that even DW needs to be way stronger at so many aspects. The development team never was focused into upgrading him.

Hi again, frequently i see people saying ''DW sucks'' ''SK is a better tank'' ''SK better at pvp and pve'' ''DW never was better than SK'' . So the question is;

Is really Dark Warrior useless from any point of view? Hmmmmmmmmm i would say NO, Shadow Knight and Dark Warrior are way way way different to be compared.

Shadow Knight Heal = Single Target
    Dark Warrior Heal = AOE
    Shadow Knight AOE skills = 3
    Dark Warrior AOE skills = 5
    Shadow Knight = no DEF
    Dark Warrior = Even higher LP + high DEF

Dragon's Protection is an Party Buff very useful, it's the IRON DEFENSE of this game, considering that Nameks have clothes with high DEF.
    Dragon's Pledge is perfect for mobs and being immortal to them.

Shadow Knight best skill is Bold Strike = Single Target. But, they have Deception, maxed, it takes the aggro in 35M RADIUS . The biggest AOE skill is Energy Siege from Dark Warrior, but this taunt skill from SK is even bigger. Dark Warrior's have Powerful Roar, but it's just 14M radius. Excluding that DW is far away best at PvE.

With Dark Warrior you can easily farm and quest. Also with Shadow Knight, but he will NEVER be better than DW at PvE. So you can freely choose any of them, both are great choices and pretty much easier than leveling Figthers.

And stop saying things like ''Karma PVP Plasma PVE, DW PVE SK PVP'' Any subclass may be PVP or PVE, even hybrids, you make your own build. So stop tagging them. DW may do PvP and SK may do PvE, but we know where they are better.

Like defense, critical, defense rate, resistance rate is probably disabled or not working neither. Maybe u are right bc the 2 sec cast, but i'm sure he was noob, because agaisn't swordman and fighter, he just needed to slow them and could cast any skill he wanted to. There is no way for them to get you. 5 seconds of paralyse is more than enough, Crane just need to cast 1 DOT that will last 60 seconds, and sleep them. The enemy will die.

While the Cooldown from Freeze is charging, use Hypnosis. When the cooldown of Hypnosis is charging, use freeze, as easy as that. They won't move. But you need some time to use some skill, and that's why we had Lost In Time, that was our only oportunity to cast skills.

Take a look to this builds:

This is Freeze + KD + (Slow and win if ur opponent is melee) + Solid Bleed + Energy Heat Wave + Poison Bleed + Spirit Wave and use Searing Crane if the enemy have antibleed.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004011000011001020300013251210111231332540105015

This is Freeze + KD + (Slow and win if ur opponent is melee) + Solid Bleed + Energy Heat Wave + Dodon Barrage + Sleep.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Crane-Hermit&build=01001004011000081000020300013251210111211320540100055

However this both builds should fail since they can stop you getting up fast from the KD, You will able to cast the Solid Bleed, but would you always be able to cast the Energy Heat Wave? So if you can't, Crane's will never defeat someone with Focus and long distance attack, like Plasma Majins.

Hello, i want to share this video with you guys, to explain something; You can clearly see that The present Crane is a noob one, and probably his enemys too, and however he still won. This video is really really old, when Crane's have their stun, and not that shitty Special Skills that are useless. Everyone says that ''Turtle PVE Crane PVP'' But how are u supposed to use those Special Skills at PVP? There is no way, 2/3 secs may define who win. Since he lost his stun he lost all, anyways so few people used him, and even few used him right. Crane CAN'T DO PVE since he CAN'T tank so many mobs, that's why turtle have Sudden Stun, Of course Crane's have their Spirit wave but you can cast Sudden Stun with 1 second, Crane's need like 3/4 seconds to use succesfully Spirit wave. 3/4 Seconds of being hitting a low hp character by lot of mobs, you dead, your healing skill won't help.

At swordman fight you can notice, that Crane's Freeze is faster than Quick Attack from MA, and i know it's faster than probably any other stun/skill. First, i said this is a noob one, because he have Dodon Barrage and prefer to use Dodon Ray, when they have a BRUTAL damage difference. His first move was Freeze, tha'ts right, but the next one is use KNOCKDOWN with Master Fan Out, then slow, take distance and you won, do whatever you do. Someone like Fighters and Swordman WILL NEVER DEFEAT a Crane.

You could see during all the video, at the swordman fight, Shadow Knight and Turtle that a PURPLE SYMBOL appears when they try to use debuffs/paralyse/stuns. That is the RESISTANCE RATE, one buff that only the Crane owns, well, Namek warriors too, but it's just a little bit.

Resistance rate allow the Crane to be hardly damaged, and just wonder if he get full DEX gear, with his DEX passive. Letal. So yes, Crane was nerfed and now he can't do shit, well, with this Freeze bug, he is the OP one, but that won't stay, he would be dumb again after this ends.

Note: You can see that TURTLES KAME could not even kill him, it just did like 5000. Not 20K from 1 level 42 player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvsg7ICi3Mw

Dragon's Pledge from Dark Warrior's does not apply to yourself It's used but isn't applied.

Dragon's Protection from Dark Warrior's increases the defense but the damage taken isn't reduced, probably because the def isn't working.

Rising Spirit passive from SK and DW does increase the CON but does not increase the LP.

Graceful Backstab from Crane's rarely is applied.

Increase agility and Focus passives from Crane's, the same problem as Rising Spirit. They increase FOC and DEX but hit rate and evade rate does not change.

Crane Presentation Mastery Passive DOES NOT increase the time from Dot's and dot's are replaced when used again, cannot be stacked. Big Problem.

Fan Out and Master Fan Out does not slow the target (I think that all slows are bugged or disabled, i haven't seen one that works) But the slow is visible when it's used into you, you can barely move, but when you are the caster, you see the target move normally.

Neither Weaken Defense from Spiritualists or Draconic Curse from Warrior Nameks are working by defense's fault.

Antenna Beam paralyse from Dragon Clan may perma-stun the target.

I'm trying to accept a reward for a quest at the beginning of the game. When I accept the reward it pops up "Didn't get a reward (error)".
    Anyone have any ideas why that happened?

Edit: I figured out that if I sell something to the merchant first, it would allow me to claim the reward.

Your inventory is full, and you can't receive the items reward from the quest....it's normal

IMO, Transformations are totally useless, this game is not completed, it never was, they were adding levels, 10 more levels, 1 map, 10 more levels, 1 map, and so on. Excluding the SSJ one, which lets you use your normal skills, but to te another races, you need to extract 10 SP from your build to be useful, and add the only skills that you may use during transformed, and even without the transformation, so many classes have problems with their builds because of missing SP to make a COMPLETE CHARACTER, there are even maps that the company never realized. So it would take years if somebody is planning to do it. Just saying.

this has already been added (saw your post on the bug list).

Excuse me @gojonoku you missunderstood me, it's not that the buff ''cannot be re-applied'' i mean, the character does the animation, but the buff is never applied. And the cooldown from the skill it's 15 min, so i waited 15 min more, and nothing, it just cannot be applied. TY! ^^