Posts by Tamryu

the problem is that Daneos added a tail and now we can not enter because is bug....

What tails? lol nobody has a tail.

We need a legit server. Daneos needs to spend some money on this game so we can donate to.

This is kinda true though tbh. Server isn't big/strong enough for the amount of people who will definitely be wanting to play this in the near future.

It would be nicer on users like me if you could actually tell me what i misread or didn't understand rather than play a game with me and insult me to a degree in the process.

English is your first language right? Just read it again and you'll get it. The person specifically stated in the first few sentences they know characters will be deleted.

Then they go on to say that after that the game will be in open beta and stuff will not be deleted, exactly what Daneos said. It sounds like you did not read this person's post :o

People post this image but never explain it. Which changes the auras exactly? I know pants changes charge color, but is dash your top or gloves? Same for blocking.

Idk, I have never NOT been able to get full RP balls + full bar. You need only stop and then charge again and it's always filled it up for me.

A pre-beta is a period of testing in which a server is opened to the public in order to root out bugs and gather public opinion on what should be changed/added/removed.

That would just be alpha or simply "beta". Maybe closed beta if it was limited. Pre-beta is not a term anyone actually uses because it's silly.

the server been up and down about 70% of the whole day today, not trying to say anything bad.. but if maintenance takes this long, he should post what hes doing, trying to fix, and the estimated time. seems like after hes done with long ones THEN he posts hes stuff ,_,

100% agree. If he needs to take the server down for something, that's perfectly fine, I just wish he'd say before-hand :)

He's definitely been around sometime today so I imagine he does know there's issues recently.

I haven't been able to play for a while it seems. I tried like 10 hours ago and it was doing the same thing. I put in my username/pw and it just stalls at trying to connect and I gotta close the game. Waited a few hours and tried again, same deal. It's still doing it just now. Has server really been doing that the whole day? :(

Why would you think this is a bug? This is how it should be. As soon as you use a RP ball you can gain just a bit more rp during battle and you have full rp balls again. Nothing wrong with that.

All you have to do to achieve this "bug" is just charge again (with Z) after your RP fills up every ball.

Might is much better now since we will get phy crit and more phy dmg then from spirited roar.

Crit damage, yes, but it's only 23 str. That is not equal to 30% raw damage. The stronger your weapon is/higher your str the more that 30% gives you.

And I see people not maxing either sometimes XD

Think it's down now, too.
    I choose a channel, screen goes black a second and then comes back to character selection.
    But I can't select a channel at all.

Sucks, cuz it's best late at night, when there's much less lag.
    Plus, I'm out of work now :(

Same nighttime it's quiter and less lag, but game is down :(

Very surprised when I see people not maxing spirited roar. That's a huge damage increase because it's % based and affects every attack you should be doing (physical).