Posts by SHEEN

They better put silver boxes in the game as a dungeon drop or increase the droprate of good items though, or you know he could just nerf the pve mobs which needed to be nerfed anyway. Its ridiculous that humans and wonder majins need both craft and e def armour just to not get absolutely dumpstered by the aoe boss skills that are unavoidable if they dont constantly have a shield on them or something like final healing wave.

With level caps there will be no need to power level all your characters in a day or 2 on your fully buffed turtle , plus armour tickets are back up to lvl 55 i hear so its fine. Buffers are more useful than one would think in the papaya bids and any pve instance, it's just that 97% of this community rarely takes a dedicated one with them to any type of dungeon. Class diversity will become a lot better. This is one of the best updates ever.

Oh so I guess if this game would have kept going 100% reflect would have been such a great and amazing thing huh? Great balance.

Yeah one of the good changes daneos and his team have done was capping anticrit. he just needs to address the other stats now, like %LP, %crit on weapons, props on accessories, and reflect.

Yeah... no. 1 shots are never a good idea for game balance, only difference is retail had scouter chips for a bit of time meaning u would never get 1 shot because everyone who knew how to gear had 100% anticrit or something close to 100%.... 70 cap dbo was absolute shit. It's as i have said in the past 70cap= brawl 55 cap=melee 60cap= smash 4. A skilled roy can beat any fox is true for melee, but DBO 70 cap? zzzzzzzzzzzzz LVL 70 Cap DBO after chips were removed is like modern day Yugioh. With all the lbroken ass skills and bullshit attack speed, rounds last like 15 seconds.

Honestly speaking Sirab what I can understand from your posts it is that you are trying to press your opinion on us even if we don't like the idea. Please stop doing that because it's just tilting me. I like one shots not because of pvp but because of pve. I play mainly turtle and compared to TW turtle already got nerfed pretty hard which is ridiculous. Now you want to remove the bonus crit dmg ok what about pve? Stop focusing only on your own playstyle because you are not the only player here.

I know you will bad mouthing again but stop saying it like it's the only truth here it is jut your opinion nothing more...

Please a 16 old game; Smash Bros Melee has better balance than lvl 70 and 60 cap DBO. You think u can just pick fox in that game and win even if you're not skilled? Please, any random scrub can pick SK or Fighter in 70 cap and win if he cashes more. DBO 70 cap took no skill and DBOG rn takes no skill. He is not the only one who knows the game is insanely imbalanced and needs to change, dozens of players in game are also tired of 1 shots and other bullshit its just they don't go on forums. And when people do voice their opinions on forums and demand change and balance, they get banned. RIP TonyEffe

what windows you suggest me to install?

People with Windows 7 say they never have this issue, but there are some people with windows 10 who dont run into this issue iirc like Kakarot but yeah perhaps windows 7 would be the best option if you cant find a fix for it on windows 10 and dbo is like the only thing u play or dont care much for the windows 10 features.

I would like to see an event where you have to defend the villages against some bosses, maybe TMQ bosses. Something like "A wormhole appeared, and some Heroes and Villains infected by Towa magic appeared! Defend the main villages from them in x time before it's too late".

It would be cool.

IIRC Pirates of the Caribbean Online had this. I think it was like every friday or saturday or something like that where a bunch of un-dead bad guys would spawn in the ocean and invade port royal, and it was so epic every time.

Man i hear this game is getting revived too lmao the feels.

I'm afraid its the windows 10 my friend. I had a worse setup 4 years ago, yet the game ran smoothly on the HK version, but here? I have a way better PC but I find myself having this issue as well, and we're not the only ones. I did reinstall the game and turn off real time protection in windows defender whenever i play the game, and its less frequent, but for an actual fix? We have to wait for them to optimize it for this OS or forever deal with it sadly.

nice, there like no counter to that, I see why damage they had on TW and HK was the way it is. The only class that could probably beat that is a crane pre thousand slash nerf

Majin Spin can block it, and why is 1k slash still nerfed? Its like they forgot it is a PVE move as well. Max lvl searing crane 1k slash was a instant win against anybody but the drawback is that u had to get in melee range for searing crane...

It is absurd how DP still don't work, but i'm certain that a skill like that is very delicate and spaghetti like. I'm certain that it wont work by the time of the lvl 38 cap in OB meaning the skill trees will not be changed to what it was in the lvl 38 cap all those years ago cause of 1 skill. Sad but true.

Make a crane and even without +15 you can wipe whole guilds

But isn't 1k Slashes still nerfed? Baffles me how a mid tier class at best got nerfed in PVP and PVEIt would be like nerfing Tien the day Goku got a new transformation. I demand an explanation.

But they said they'll make it so you can give binded gear to characters on the same account.

Where did they say this? If its true then well it helps but still. I got 5 lvl 70 on same account because i got most of my chars lvl 50 before knowing about dual client.But its a pain in the ass when i wanna play on a diff char and bring over my gloves/armours. Kakarot does the same thing too making all chars on 1 account.

Even though its very unfair to players in very unique timezones that want to power lvl themselves, still i do not agree with the armour/weapon/staff/accessory bind its just a hassle and very unfair and makes things tedious to players in timezones where only his people are online (New Zealand, Hawaii,West Coast.)

I would 100% just power lvl my character instead of grinding on 5-6 diff characters because I dont have the time for that, and even if i wanted to grind on each of those characters my timezone prevents me from finding TMQ/UD party without losing sleep, and tis not worth it.