Almost Ready for OB, What now?....BALANCING CLASES

• Hardlock one question. Why fighters surpasses swordsmans in crit and base dmg? In HK swordsmans and fighters were equal in dmg but rn fighters wins every crit and base dmg and can spam stun and kd just like swordsmans.

Swordmans - hit rate - crit rate - can do good combos.

Fighters - dodge rate - good dmg - bad combos compared to a swordman.

Conclusion: all vs all Fighters are better - 1 vs 1 swordmans are better.

It was always like this.

• Swordmans - hit rate - crit rate - can do good combos.

Fighters - dodge rate - good dmg - bad combos compared to a swordman.

It was always like this.

You don't know history. Which is exactly what players of today are lacking, pushing their 70 cap knowledge as "how things always were." Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

Swordmans - Main key: DMG / Side keys: FOC, dodge, crit rate

Fighters - Main key: DEX / Side keys: DMG, DoT, debuffs

Where in Zolo's video I posted earlier did you see SM with MSS KD? That's right, they didn't have it. And in my Strider video you seen Strider and the Korean dodge and resist hard because they actually needed to use Swiftness. Today you can just press your needle hot key and beat any class, tank or not. Hell, some SKs don't even know what Dragon Oath does, such a good skill but they don't even need to use it because the class is so strong.

What's next? Poko's always had nice DPS with speed%?

• We're not in 2010 - 2011 anymore, the official game died, the game evolved and the maximum level is not the 55.

• It was always like this.

We're not in 2010 - 2011 anymore

Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy and ignorance within the staff? This just goes to show you that the "moderator" stamp under a users name doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to DBO knowledge.

And yes, I agree on some things. But you can't compare the game when the level limit was 55 with the current one.
    The problem is, every more level, more DMG.

I proposed a while ago to increase the overall defense of the game to make the game more dynamic and not have the ability to kill with 1 skill. But the defense system is very complicated, so nothing was done, but hopefully someday can do something about it.

But comparing the game when the limit of level was 55 with the current one (70) does not make sense, is normal, less level = less dmg.

Oh because all we got when we level was more dmg and better weapons. No CON, no better armors, no defense buffs? And you know its not like they gave Fighters the crit effect and thunder and other things of that nature later on... Nah not at all man not at all.

• Hardlock one question. Why fighters surpasses swordsmans in crit and base dmg? In HK swordsmans and fighters were equal in dmg but rn fighters wins every crit and base dmg and can spam stun and kd just like swordsmans.

In pvp 1v1 the Swords Mans should bee the most op !!

Nonsense, if SK Karma and Turtle are god status at everything, why are classes like DW barely good at anything? Every class should be able to do all the content in the game but shouldn't be SS tier at them all.

Karma shouldn't bee that Op in pvp i honnestly think that there should bee an accesory to reduce the hisitation duration ( by the way iif u are full status resistance hesitation would bee useless ) the most opiest classe in pvp atm it's by far Sk's always in the top 4 budoakai it's sk's and in pve without he's speed buff he will bee usless !!

• Honestly speaking Sirab what I can understand from your posts it is that you are trying to press your opinion on us even if we don't like the idea. Please stop doing that because it's just tilting me. I like one shots not because of pvp but because of pve. I play mainly turtle and compared to TW turtle already got nerfed pretty hard which is ridiculous. Now you want to remove the bonus crit dmg ok what about pve? Stop focusing only on your own playstyle because you are not the only player here.

I know you will bad mouthing again but stop saying it like it's the only truth here it is jut your opinion nothing more...

• Am I the only one seeing the hypocrisy and ignorance within the staff? This just goes to show you that the "moderator" stamp under a users name doesn't mean a damn thing when it comes to DBO knowledge.

Oh because all we got when we level was more dmg and better weapons. No CON, no better armors, no defense buffs? And you know its not like they gave Fighters the crit effect and thunder and other things of that nature later on... Nah not at all man not at all.

I repeat, the game evolves, I mean when the level limit was 70, no 55. Of course there have been changes, the game was in evolution...

• Honestly speaking Sirab what I can understand from your posts it is that you are trying to press your opinion on us even if we don't like the idea. Please stop doing that because it's just tilting me. I like one shots not because of pvp but because of pve. I play mainly turtle and compared to TW turtle already got nerfed pretty hard which is ridiculous. Now you want to remove the bonus crit dmg ok what about pve? Stop focusing only on your own playstyle because you are not the only player here.

I know you will bad mouthing again but stop saying it like it's the only truth here it is jut your opinion nothing more...

Please a 16 old game; Smash Bros Melee has better balance than lvl 70 and 60 cap DBO. You think u can just pick fox in that game and win even if you're not skilled? Please, any random scrub can pick SK or Fighter in 70 cap and win if he cashes more. DBO 70 cap took no skill and DBOG rn takes no skill. He is not the only one who knows the game is insanely imbalanced and needs to change, dozens of players in game are also tired of 1 shots and other bullshit its just they don't go on forums. And when people do voice their opinions on forums and demand change and balance, they get banned. RIP TonyEffe

• I repeat, the game evolves, I mean when the level limit was 70, no 55. Of course there have been changes, the game was in evolution...

evolve defintion: develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.

synonyms: develop, progress, advance

Dbo did not become less simple and more complex as time went on, in fact the complete opposite, which is why it died so fast. I mean just look, it's a MMORPG with a Dragonball skin this game would have to be messed up for it to have died as fast as it did.

tuttut2 What? Players daily talk about how the balance in this game sucks and how this game takes no skill to play. And i'm just the voice of the people so how am I pushing my own opinion, this is the opinion of the players. And okay you like one shots but most of us don't. Also, PvE needs to changing aswell, if you need to one shot mobs for your class to be good for PvE then there's a problem.

• you guys love the bash SK

In pvp 1v1 the Swords Mans should bee the most op !!

Karma shouldn't bee that Op in pvp i honnestly think that there should bee an accesory to reduce the hisitation duration ( by the way iif u are full status resistance hesitation would bee useless ) the most opiest classe in pvp atm it's by far Sk's always in the top 4 budoakai it's sk's and in pve without he's speed buff he will bee usless !!

Karma has skill lock.

Swordman has stun/knockdown lock.

Difference is swordman can not only make you unable to use skills, can knock you outside arena too, something skill lock cannot do.

• Sk full antii crit is almost impossible to kill a fighter just can't kill a full anti crit m.deff sk's u kidding mee right 2k bleed evrey 2 sec !! with low CD !!! 64% anti crit sk's this is just rediculos with tons of LP !! skill lock if ur oppnent have status resistance rate u can put it

• In pvp 1v1 the Swords Mans should bee the most op !!

Fighters shouldnt do more base dmg then swordsman in DBOG its pretty obvious why

• Fighters shouldnt do more base dmg then swordsman in DBOG its pretty obvious why

The reason why is because they don't have that damage increase on hit effect And properties nerf. Properties Nerf left human class with no defensive capabilities expect for that RNG dodge stuff that get heavily counter with 2 piece of focus gear

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!