Posts by Cashalot

If you really want to know, i suggested to give bosses/certain mobs in ccbd a passive buff that reduces damage taken from auto attack, in combination with health reduced, so that attack speed based teams, and attack skill based teams will take on avarage the same time to clear floors. Aswell as some tweaks when it comes to agro and more, wont bore you with details, But you only hear tiny bits of here and there what certain people WANT you to hear, so it looks negative.

Speed in dbo is something that u wont find in any other game, why bother your self about using skills if u can do everything with one mouse click, and the best thing is that, that in balance team are members that want even boost the attack speed by making poko speed buffs longer and aoe

If you really want to know, i suggested to give bosses/certain mobs in ccbd a passive buff that reduces damage taken from auto attack, in combination with health reduced, so that attack speed based teams, and attack skill based teams will take on avarage the same time to clear floors. Aswell as some tweaks when it comes to agro and more, wont bore you with details, But you only hear tiny bits of here and there what certain people WANT you to hear, so it looks negative.

Now i heard that the team actually recently assigned a more qualified person to run the balance over skedar. We will have to wait and see if he can deliver.

its funny, there aint no balance changes untill new client, and ppl actually believing certain toxic induviduals that i always ask for ulti buffs, you have to understand, balance members are just advisors, and test out changes. What actually gets changed is out of our control. Feel free to message me if you have questions.

If you are a new player there are a few options you can take for both PvE and PvP.

PvE & PvP

Karma Majin

+good dmg (make things alot easier in budokai pre-eliminaries)

+MUST have in speed party (PvE)

+potentionally strongest PvP char allround endgame

+Very usefull in both Dojo war and Scramble.

+good asset in 5v5 budokai too

+Can have good hybrid build for combining PvE and PvP, no need skill reset everytime.

Ultimate Majin

+theres always a must have buffer in CCBD

+Good PvE AoE ability with spins (Does more harm then good in high end 1v1 PVP)

+Argueable one of the strongest tanking classes in 1 vs 1 (not 5v5 or PvE enviroment) (combination of good defences and resistance)

-Bad agro managment in pve compared to other tanking classes

-low dmg, long animation skills

-Difficult passing budokai pre-eliminaries, or killing somewhat tanky classes that arent human Race.

-Requires changing builds for PvE and 1v1 and 5v5 PvP

Turtle Hermit

+Good AoE dmg

+good chances in passing budokai pre-elimaries

+good in 1v1 PvP, but have high difficulty fighting certain classes such as Karma Majin or Shadowknight

+Must have in 5v5 PvP

+Very good in PvE (CCBD and Farming)

- Low defencive capablity.

Dende Priest

+pretty good in 1v1 pvp

+Must have in CCBD teams

+Must have in 5v5 budokai teams

+Long ranged , fast animation skills, allowing them to easely steal kills in pre-elims of budokai

+Very good in dojo war and scramble

-Pretty weak in farming due to lack of AoE.

Shadowknight

+Tanky, (combination of VERY high defences and anti crit) (near godmode with buffs from ultimate/grand cheff majins in PvE)

+have medium/high sustainable damage.

+Steal life heals youreself, and does alot dmg to the enemy that even ignores LP % recovery.

+Argueable one of the best agro managment of all classes in PvE

+Easy farming

+Cheap craft defences that have both high physical and energy defence.

-Requires changing builds for PvE and PvP.

1. Change the upgrade succes/fail/break formula on items depending on if they are Superior/Excelent/Rare or Legendary

2. Finishing a TMQ will give you a fixed exp reward currently, edit this to giving exp + special tokens

*amount of tokens you receive will depend on the TMQ and/or difficulty.

*you can use those tokens to buy binded upgrading stones (u60/65/70) (simelar to upgrade stones in token shop)

I wouldn't call skedar ontop of all buffers lmao, sure he's got maxed gear but what's his gear got to do when he goes Vs another ultimate? Either of them can win there's nothing he can do about it, anyone he can best in a fight, i can best in a fight.

Show me how you have killed horrid, flunda or sk’s like notorious or budnik in Budokai

better go Karma Majin

The best class for 1v1 pvp, really good in 5v5, CCBD, dojo war, scramble.

Its litterally the best class ingame in pretty much all aspects.

3) insane resistance require sacrifise of CON/LP %/PROPS

4) Dende/Poko/Karma can remove debuffs (and buffs)

5) only in solo enviroment they can compete with DW. This means when DW/SK receive ulti/cheff buffs, they surpass ultima by far.

6) that medal goes to grand cheff