Posts by tuttut2

don't know the exact value but it's between 68 and 75
    68 < cap <= 75

As percent it's 50%

If you are dragonclan you will get +20 from your passive

hi bro , do u know that we are in a private server ? and a private server have to bee waaaaaaaayyyy less p2w then the offecielle server ? !! stop compare dbotw and dbog in what is in ur favour !! there is no way to compare this 2" project's" i'am not saying that daneos didn't do good things to this server ( fly dash , token shop , box on wb , the dogi balls in CC ) but i think he can make it less p2w 4 gold coins is way too high ( since u need to bee extremly lucky to get a good stat with less then 10 boxes ) i hope u will understand what i meant <3 peace

You are right. This project needs to be better than tw but (now just my personal opinion) we should try to get to the same state as tw first and after that I would start making things better. The reason for that is if you change something now it could effect so many things like make pvp unbalanced or make pve to easy or anything. But if you have a really good working version then you can just test one thing and test it out and you will exactly now what is the problem how to fix it and stuff like that.

Stop saying tha ecconomy will get better in OB ? how can u know ? it iis not difficult to get brown boxes ? if u are an op farmer and u farmed at least 5h a day the best u will get is 1 boxe and maybe 1 gold coiin if u are lucky as hell so stop saying that it's easy to get them cuz it's not and even if u get them u can't sell / trade cuz they are binded the stuff u craft and the Jewels u craft them too ? or u have usless jewls ?

You could always farm the coins with multiple chars at one time. You are right it takes to long to get enough brown boxes compared to cashers. But compared to TW it's still a big step forward. On TW it was impossible to get brown boxes without cashing and I think they were not even tradeable (not sure about this part right now).

There is something wrong in this atk speed then ahahahah it s not normal that change the % Cap if u use kaioken or not ahahahah but how you understand when you get The Cap?

One way to do it just get a party for Kraken and always get the same setup buffs and gear. After that you compare the aggro list with your other party members (compare it with someone who does not stop attacking) after some seconds you will notice that the aggro will stop at some time (example you 100% aggro 2nd 70%). Next run you pick up 1% more aggro and see if you will get the 2nd place to 69% or if you are the 2nd then 71% and so on

In this table u can find Equivalences for all diferent speed gloves.

That table is sadly wrong. At first I thought the same but it's not correct. This table also says that you will need 100% atk speed to get max atk speed (1100 or 1220 does not matter). But you need less then 100% atk speed to get to max.

with 24+24%+4+15+25 i do 92%, i think then is better go to 24% 1100 speed glove then

I tested it today for you. Without Kaioken you need 93% atk speed to get to max (1100 gloves). I also tested with Kaioken and suprisingly I needed 95% atk speed with Kaioken to get to max (1100 gloves).

I have 4% on hat, i'm karma and i think if i have 4%+15% buff+25% poko+ (if i understand good, and calculating the cap is at 100ms then with a 1100 glove need 91% to reach cap) then 24% on glove and mask is good for reach the cap, not calculating kaioken. If I understand how atk speed work xD

You will need 92% or 93% atk speed with 1100 gloves to reach capped. Could only test with 91% and you are not capped with 91%.

I think that you will need 93% but could also be 92%.

i second this. If you have 25% x2 ssj (20%) poko (25%) and 6% on hat then it doesnt really matter if you have a 1100 or a 1220

to be exactly correct you only need ssj + poko buff (25%) + karma buff (15%) + 33% or 34% not sure right now (25% gloves + 8% hat) with 1220 gloves to be at max atk speed. So that means you could go either gloves or sub weapon on crit dmg for max dps.

You can't say it because it's actually not 24% I don't know how the calculations works but I think you will get 24% on your current atk speed which means if you have alot of atk speed the 25% will have so much impact on your atk speed (flat value) that you can ignore the 1100/1220 (won't make any difference)

Honestly speaking Sirab what I can understand from your posts it is that you are trying to press your opinion on us even if we don't like the idea. Please stop doing that because it's just tilting me. I like one shots not because of pvp but because of pve. I play mainly turtle and compared to TW turtle already got nerfed pretty hard which is ridiculous. Now you want to remove the bonus crit dmg ok what about pve? Stop focusing only on your own playstyle because you are not the only player here.

I know you will bad mouthing again but stop saying it like it's the only truth here it is jut your opinion nothing more...

You can find dragonballs only on saturday 12:00pm - 2pm | 9:00pm - 11:00pm UTC +2. When the dragonball hunt starts you will see some dragonballs (mobs) on your radar. You need to kill them and hope to drop a dragonball. The level difference between you and the db mob should not be greater than 5.