Posts by DarkDeathEvil

The Pre-Open Beta Test will last until we complete Dungeon, TLQ, TMQ, and other important System.
    Once we complete the game with all its function we shall move onto Open beta.

There's no definite date. But as Daneos said once the core mechanics of the game are done then Open Beta will start.

Well the server is still in the Pre Open Beta lots of bugs to be tested but rest assured the Dragonball event will be implemented by the time the game is fully released.

There are several Dogi's available to buy in the cash shops or in game Auction.

And remember the character that you make in Pre Open Beta will be wiped at the end of the phase. Once Open Beta starts no more wipes.
    All the cash shop points you spend in the Pre Open Beta wil be returned to you.

Hope this helps :) .

Hi Hezeus welcome back to DBO and welcome to forum :thumbsup: . I hope you enjoy your time here :D .

As for for your question the Dragonball hunt event is not yet implemented into the game yet. Currently some of the important game mechanics are being tested so it might take some time before the event is implemented.

Look to this thread for all the important updates being made - Global Update Thread

And don't forget to use the Search on the top right of the forum its very useful.

Here is a list of things to do and not do, so that you can successfully complete a TLQ :

• Take your time with the TLQs and don't rush things.
    • Let the enemies make the first attack.
    • Never one-shot the mobs / NPC when you are prompted to fight.
    • Don't rush through the cutscenes with clicking/spacing. Wait 3-5 secs before you click, to move on to the next sentence.
    • Don't use powerfull RP charged skills to kill the mobs / NPCs. I found out that auto attack is your best friend there.
    • Don't advance too far from the engage points. Example : Don't walk towards the dinosaurs that attack Chichi. Don't walk towards the wolves when you carry Goku. Let the enemies come to you.
    • Wait for all the mobs / NPCs (especially in TLQ 3 with the big bear thug) to turn enemies and let them attack you, before you attack.
    • Going out and into the TLQ Portal might not solve your problems. Try relogging.
    • If your TLQ freezes, try relogging to another channel and try again. Logging in to the same channel might reproduct the problem.

I hope that this list can help alot of you, get your skills wink.png

The TLQ's are still not completely fixed. Try these methods.

Heyo people. The name's Marcel, and I am the new kid on the block......I'm not sure what else to say >_> -scurries into a corner-

Hey, I'm new to :). Just started playing to, really enjoying the game. Noticed that some of the quests/missions still aren't translated yet. Still blew through them though :P

Hi MarcelLaw and Zuhan welcome to DBOG :D . Have a great time and feel free to ask any question. :thumbsup:

Should have done this when I joined but here goes...

Hi everyone, I'm not new to the game I played waay back in TW and HK server before it got shut down (still a noob though :D ). Had been waiting for a private server and I got to know about DBOG a month ago and I'm very happy I would like to thank Daneos and the team for this awesome server and the awesome community for supporting it. Keep up the good work :thumbsup: .
    Oh and I usually play in the weekends (office work all week :cursing: ).