Posts by EchoSon

Nothing is wrong with animation speed. It is 100% correct.

I'm sure you can see the difference between the 2012 video versus the current one, even if that's just because of the stuttering between each attack. There is a clear contrast, despite these two having the same level(so the fake SSJ guy can't have much better speed gear) and the same buffs active.

And perhaps a coincidence, but unfading seems to take almost twice as long to burn away 3000LP from his enemy, despite defense not being relevant in DBOG.

Guys is there any account deletion if your character is inactive ? Like for example you create a character and not play.

What a random question to ask here. XD

No, there's no deletion of characters for inactivity. There will be a character wipe when we switch from the Pre-Open Beta to the Open Beta somewhere in 2017, though! Every character gets wiped, but after that, they'll stay around permanently.

Putting it on gear would probably become extremely overpowered real fast. Just buffing auto-attack speed with gear is already so viable it can make a few classes deal more damage with auto-attacks than any skills. And those are just your lame auto-attacks. Imagine if you had 50% or 100% action speed....for your SKILLS. Your only limit then would be your cooldown, but I'm sure in PvP your opponent will be dead before you'll have used all your skills.

It'd be AMAZING to have this old 25% skill-speed back on Super Saiyan, though. That transformation doesn't really serve a purpose other than being an easygoing weak alternative to Kaioken. With this, it'd be be good at burst damage(while having to deal with the CD afterwards), while Kaioken could STILL be fantastic to build consistent critical damage.

Since everybody gets Kaioken, it's only fair the human transformation has a reason to be used over Kaioken in some situations.

THUNDER bugged or not?

Interesting find! That's a SSJ hair mod, so the SSJ speed doesn't count.(Not that it would anyway, you can't use thunder as SSJ) He has 17% plus 50% speed like you do, and even assuming he wears the best speed gear for level 44, you still shouldn't be THAT much slower with your weaponry.

I do recall attack speed being far more efficient in the old DBO, so maybe the default attack animation is just slower here? There's definitly some kind of delay between attacks too.

seems you got a rather large chip on your shoulder with a side order of bad attitude...

Don't think much of it. I don't care what changes in the pre-open beta, he just hit a sour spot, that's all.

The WHOLE 11/12 update was dedicated to "fixing" transformation stats. Yet every transformation became borked instead. Surely if this was an honest mistake, he would've just rolled back to before the update, or fixed it manually by now.

I'm not entitled to anything in the pre-open beta, it's all for experiments, not my own convenience. But if Daneos purposely broke something that worked, that implies he's okay with ruining parts of the game by playing god, and for petty reasons at that. After we're out of this big bug-test, I'd be giving my time and money expecting a game that's taken serious. THIS tells me I might not be able to trust Daneos with that.

...but hey, hopefully just jumping to conclusions here! c:

Yes. It's broken. No matter what any gullible fool says, a 1% stat boost is not "fine" on ANY transformation. The question's if it was broken on purpose. It worked perfectly fine before the update where Daneos said he "fixed transformation stats", and he never bothered to unbreak his mistake since.

If he DID break it on purpose, then who knows how long we're waiting before he decides to fix this joke. I just hope he won't be playing god for his amusement in the open beta.

I agree STR and SOL should be more useful. Sure, Fighters need it to stand even a remote chance against Swordsmen, but there's got to be another way to make them useful. Right now, because DEX benefits dodge AND crit chances, there's no reason to even consider putting anything else on a Fighter.

Even the official DBO is full of little bugs. Like the good ol' "Kaioken Super Saiyan" where you have Super Saiyan hair but Kaioken aura and stats. Or the normal-sized Great Namekian. Or sitting gravityless in the sky on an object that just disappeared. Or how you can clip into tents, objects, buildings, sometimes even mountains....but do these count as "abuse" too?

Bugs that don't do anything to other players and don't benefit you in any way?

It's true. In retail DBO, there was about a 2 second delay the second an enemy spawned.

Considering this enemy didn't even EXIST before and just spawned in from nowhere........yeah, it's only fair you get a quick chance to react and NOT get seen, rather than getting immediately spotted by something you couldn't know would suddenly exist right next to you.

yeah on original server at transforming you get 10% more e and m attack, 10% e and m def and 10% atk speed,10% hitrate and 10% dodgerate

we have now 1% it is really not worse it may be he write 1,000% instead of 10,00% in the code for the transformation

Oh god, that'd be a really terrible boost if that was true. To be exact, it used to be 15% attack, no defense, 25% autoattack and movement speed, 30% dodge, and 15% hitrate.

...and even that was really bad compared to Kaioken. We asked for a buff so SSJ had a purpose to exist alongside Kaioken, and now the buff boost is 1%. -.-;

....still convinced this is some kind of joke.

I keep seeing so many Super Saiyans run around despite no stat boost, yet everybody seems convinced for whatever reason it actually DOES something. It's stat boosts are bugged and set to 1%. There are no advantages at all other than higher EP capacity.(which is offset by the EP drain)

Why are you bothering to have it on?

Ssj is not giving action speed, movement speed and double ep anymore after new update

kaioken is stronger atm

SSj/kaioken both dont give any movement speed now.

Well, specifically, SSJ gives 1% boost in attack/hitrate/dodge/speed, and also defense this time. Kaioken(with 1SP put into it, anyway) also gives 1% boost in everything, and then gives you 1% extra for every extra stack, up to a whopping earth-destroying 5% of godlike power.

....this seems like a prank more than anything, but I'll post it here anyway.