Posts by Howlett

I was kidding about the name. I think the name should continue Majin Helpers with the same purpose as before or will become a generic guild like many that exist in the game.

I would help, but I'm too busy with other things and not focusing much on DBO. And the name is called "Majin Helpers", I think if a kid saw a Namek he would get scared and run instead of sitting, embrace and make these things you call cute. x.x

Wow, they are amazing! I'm going to save all 3, so I can change my avatar occasionally.

Thank you very much. :3

Looks like it's moving faster than the project "Earth's Special Forces" that is being produced using GoldSrc, the engine used in Half-Life 1.

I hope DW remains a competitive class in PVP after Daneos add/fix what's missing in the game. Could remove one of the two skills "Disaster Blow" or "Dragon's Pledge" and put in place "Dragon's Will" and so DW could hold Aggro more easily, but I don't think that would happen because the PVE content would be easier. DW's future is uncertain. =/

I don't think the solution would be nerf op classes. It would be better if there were a buff in the "weak" classes so that these classes can compete with the "op" classes. NERF harms who invested time and money in your chars and devalue the content itself that the game provides.You can see how many people used the spin to grind with Ultimate and were harmed after nerf and can also count how many people were playing with DW after nerf. And if the game becomes very easy. increase the difficulty by increasing LP/Defense and maybe even the damage of mobs and bosses.

In my opinion, it would be better to leave equal was dbo tw if they plan on making a wave of nerfs, because is not pleasant invest time/money in a class and then be devalued in any way after a nerf. Think if a player would be happy to spend time and/or money in a Turtle in order to grind and no longer be possible after a nerf. This is just a example.

Never have I stated that Karmas are good at being both PVE and PVP.Karmas if made strictly for Group PvP are very decent at PvE (Like SK decent)
    Karmas who are made for PvE don't rock PvP either.
    But honestly, doesn't matter how you play it, I used to play Karmas with a Group PvP and 1v1 PvP and it worked fine for both! (Confusion for the win)

Would you mind sharing the build? I was thinking of doing a Turtle initially, but the amount of turtles currently will probably make the class being very expensive to equip. So I'm torn between doing a Plasma or a Karma. As I see that Karma is more requested in PVE party, I wanted a class that could decently farm and participate in PVP/PVE party as well as be decent in 1vs1 as you said.

But Karma can be hybrid PVP/PVE group and solo farming too? I tried to create a hybrid build, but it lacked many things.