Posts by Lyyne

Welcome around Warmanreaper!

-DBOG has new systems to be tested and a try, its up to your mood! Now there are also items that makes you skip the rough level 1 to 30 - so basically having it will make you skip some leveling up and move more further!
    - Also new items and much more

I'm playing this game since 2013. I was playing dbog in past as well (but I've took some breaks from it too), and lately I came back, and still I'm around 8).

Have fun around and if you need any kind of suggest, let us know!

Hello, welcome into Dragon Ball Online Global!

- I'm suggesting you for party search to use DBOG discord
    It is more convenient, faster - Would take a while for have reply from here for party search!

- About to maintain kaioken, I think from my opinion, its not so good for solo (in party its very good if you have a healer to hold your LP/EP) but soloing..Unless your LP and EP are huge and you have a recovery gear and autopots you can use it, but its not a big benefit

Anyway! Nice to see you around!;)8)

Hello dbog team!
    Well this is another suggestion that I can freely express to give from my opinion.8)

I would like the idea to see some better emoticons/emoji over forums! Some of them are funny, but kinda is a bit messed up: some of them looks like stickers and there are left the standard emoticons.

What I suggest:

- Make a section close to ''Smilies'' named ''Stickers''

- Add some extra emoticons!

- Add eventually new stuff over!

Cheers everyone and have fun!

Some of them sounds really cool and the feedback is a beauty thing to give to the community. Yet I can't confirm anything since I play yes and nope: but atleast from a player as you your feedback makes voice around! 8)

However:
    Make sure to leave some of them on suggestion section on forum so our team will look onto them!

Good job Neku x')

Hello!
    I want just to suggest something about the game:

AUCTION HOUSE
    -
    Can we have more expire time? Maybe have the option to leave on Auction House for 7 days or 24 hours (depends of choose) but more extra expire options:/
    - While searching the items, cause periods-commas and colons the search is null - Can we have a improvement on search bar?

Sorry if something related to this was already posted buutt I was lazy to scroll down!:/8)

Hello everyone!
    <Untraveled> guild is recruiting! It is a very fresh guild and is looking for anyone!

Don't ask me the reason of that name, I'm always with my thoughts above the clouds :/

- Doesn't matter your level!;)
    - Doesn't matter how strong your character it is;)

- Doesn't matter if you are new or old;)

What matters?

- Be respectful.

- Socialize with us! - That is the key of be more groupy and strong in any contest.

- Use english language by default!

- Don't make conflicts with anyone..Its a game after all.

Probably we will aim mostly on PvE and some events! Still its under construction the guild, but you are very kind to join us!

If you are interested:

My discord: Ŀүүηе#5669

Eh, finally a little bit of recognition for our beloved moderators!

They are absolute, they are unique and form an adorable team. They are always honest, and they always try to help us in any way. They are well prepared, they are careful and certainly also to help our devs to have more freedom in their work. I give my gratitude to their passion and much work to keep this community in a good way. I love them as they are our older brothers and I hope that this thing will continue to endure!

This is my opinion, thank you for reading my comment. :saint:

Hi, I'd lie to know which classes are, in your opinion, good for both PvP and PvE. I currently have a swordsman but I've heard that despiste being good at PvP, SM aren't that good at PvE, so I'm willing to make another character that can be good at both PvP and PvE. Thanks in advance!

'ello Tokio!
    I may suggest to try out few classes: Fighter and Shadow Knight. In my opinion they can be correct hybrid classes.

Welcome in DBOG MMORPG and his community! Enjoy the fun and remember to use the ''Search'' button if you need answers on your questions! :saint: